Favorite and Least Favorite Chapters

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Alekzanter

Alekzanter

• Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:32 AM

Just a quick note here: FW did not "create" the Carcharadons. The Space Sharks have been around since the (original) Rogue Trader era.

Ultramarine are my favorite. Have been from the beginning and I've remained loyal to them ever since. 

Full-length stories about Space Marines do them no justice; once you get to know the character and see the character in action, everything else is a broken record. Short stories do a better job of relating the uniqueness of any particular Marine.

Least favorite is the Rainbow Marines. Sadly, originally, they "spawned" the Ultramarines.

#22 CrunchyDemon

CrunchyDemon

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 10:32 AM

Angry Marines are clearly the best.  http://1dchan.org/wiki/Angry_Marines

But if I'm stuck with canon, Black Templars all the way, because they get things DONE, righteously and with no mucking about.  Plus they only get angrier when you shoot at them.

Least favorite is the Ultramarines, talk about a vanilla group of super soldiers overflowing with "Mary-Sue-ism" and lacking any sort of interesting character flaws.  Plus their armor is a lame color.

Proud member of the Gand Anti-Defamation League.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS