Photo

Where are you from? (A chance to make connections in your area.)

• Please log in to reply
120 replies to this topic

#21 IG-58

IG-58

• Members
  • 384 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 07:49 AM

Austin, Minnesota. Been here 10 years now.

#22 tiepilot1138

tiepilot1138

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 08:31 AM

drkjedi35 said:

tiepilot1138 said:

Good thinking!  I'm in Fairfax, VA.  Not too far from Washington DC.

Darth_Malus said:

Manassas, VA here. And I have friends in Woodbridge and Stafford who are interested in playing also.

@tiepilot1138 - Darth_Malus and I are part of a group (mostly in the Prince William county area) who will be running some tournaments starting in the next month or so.  No sure exactly where yet though, but I'll keep you informed.  We should get together sometime and maybe get a few games in.  Do you know anyone else who might be interested in playing?  We're hoping to build a nice sized group of players.

Roy

I've stirred a little interest so far, but I think most of my friends are waiting for me to buy first to see if they like it.  I usually play at Game Parlor in Chantilly when I can get out, or Victory Comics in Falls Church.  Please keep me in mind!

#23 TakeshiKovacs

TakeshiKovacs

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 09:25 AM

I'm in Dallas. Not sure which store I'll be playing X-Wing, might end up running demos in one of them.

#24 Monticus

Monticus

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 12:57 PM

Napier, New Zealand here, if anyone is passing  

#25 Armour do

Armour do

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 01:27 PM

I am just outside of Sacramento, California.  

#26 Parakitor

Parakitor

• Members
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 02:18 PM

West Lafayette, IN.

Huh, with GenCon in Indianapolis I expected to see more Indiana folk.

"That starship won't fly, Bastila."

#27 SteveSpikes

SteveSpikes

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 05:50 PM

Indianapolis north side here.  I have a few friends that are looking toward playing this game, even maybe . . . maybe running a tournament in the future.  We'll see.

#28 Fett85

Fett85

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 06:58 PM

Im on the north side of Indy as well. I do most of my gaming at the Game preserve north. we should play a game sometime. 

#29 Papa Guinness

Papa Guinness

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 03:20 AM

Ft. Lauderdale Florida.  We are playing at Past Present Future South located at Stirling Rd. and University Drive in Davie. www.ppfcomics.com  javascript:void(0);/*1347200424351*/ 

#30 Aahzmandius_Karrde

Aahzmandius_Karrde

• Members
  • 349 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 03:32 AM

Va Beach, VA here.  Little far to get up with you guys up north on a regular basis, but please keep me informed.  I might make it every now and then.

Welcome to the FFG Star Wars RPG Index 

#31 2BitGeek

2BitGeek

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:03 AM

Humble, Tx (just outside of Houston).

#32 ImmortalJedi

ImmortalJedi

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:17 AM

I'm on Long Island, NY and I really hope the rumors of a release next week are accurate!

#33 Capn Blackheart

Capn Blackheart

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:47 AM

West Yorkshire, England

#34 Gazery

Gazery

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:55 AM

I'm also from West Yorkshire, England.

#35 UndeadToast

UndeadToast

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:13 AM

Eastern North Carolina.

Looking to run demos in the 2 stores we have in Greenville. Still lookinmg for a group to run the RPG Beta as well.

#36 vadersson

vadersson

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 01:59 PM

Columbus area of Ohio.

However, my company occasional sends me to the other offices in New Orleans, LA; Tulsa, OK; and Pittsburgh, PA.  

Seeing all the north side Indy and West Lafayette people make me sad.  I used to live northside of Indy too.

Sigh,

Duncan

Gold 109 (ret.)

Wesa need Gungans!

#37 Knight12

Knight12

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 02:15 PM

North Side of Columbus Ohio

#38 Darthjawa103

Darthjawa103

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 03:42 PM

Plainville (central) CT

#39 drkjedi35

drkjedi35

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 04:00 PM

tiepilot1138 said:

drkjedi35 said:

tiepilot1138 said:

Good thinking!  I'm in Fairfax, VA.  Not too far from Washington DC.

Darth_Malus said:

Manassas, VA here. And I have friends in Woodbridge and Stafford who are interested in playing also.

@tiepilot1138 - Darth_Malus and I are part of a group (mostly in the Prince William county area) who will be running some tournaments starting in the next month or so.  No sure exactly where yet though, but I'll keep you informed.  We should get together sometime and maybe get a few games in.  Do you know anyone else who might be interested in playing?  We're hoping to build a nice sized group of players.

Roy

I've stirred a little interest so far, but I think most of my friends are waiting for me to buy first to see if they like it.  I usually play at Game Parlor in Chantilly when I can get out, or Victory Comics in Falls Church.  Please keep me in mind!

I'll definitely keep you in the loop.  Two or three of us are actually thinking about coming by the Game Parlor to run some demos on Saturday afternoon.  Are you available?  Maybe we can get a game or two in.  By the way, are they still charging $2 to sit at a table to play?

We're actually thinking about running our tournaments at Comics and Gaming in Gainesville.  We might be stopping by there to run some demos Saturday morning before we head to Chantilly.  Let me know if you can make it to either place on Saturday.

Roy

#40 drkjedi35

drkjedi35

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 04:05 PM

Aahzmandius_Karrde said:

Va Beach, VA here.  Little far to get up with you guys up north on a regular basis, but please keep me informed.  I might make it every now and then.

I'll definitely let you know.  We're planning on running some demos at some LGS's on Saturday.  Once it is officially released, I'll let you know when we start running tournaments. It would be cool if you could make it up every now and then.

Roy

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS