How Much Stuff Are You Getting?

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#61 AncientAngel

AncientAngel

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 06:03 AM

You know there are most likely people on this board that would be willing to buy an X-wing from the starter with a few cards. Hell I might be interested further down the road. Anyways I know with my set up I am leaning on fielding 2 Tie Advanced & 3 Tie fighters.

#62 DavicusPrime

DavicusPrime

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 07:29 AM

Once the next wave of ships comes out, all my TIE fighter problems will go away as I buy at least 4 Interceptors (I love me some Interceptors).  But until then I'm just going to need a 6th TIE.  I'm wondering if the unique cards that come with the expansions (Ties and X's) are worth getting a second copy of each or is getting the 7th TIE that I'd get with a third Starter better than missing out on making some Skill and droid cards less rare for myself.

As I'm collecting both sides, the 4th X-Wing is no hardship for me either way.  But again, having more skill cards available to both sides during squad building has some utility for me. 

As far as second wave goes, other than a bunch of Interceptors I'll be buying a pair of A-Wings as soon as those come out too.  The Millenium Falcon and Slave-1 are must haves as well.  But I only ever plan on getting a single copy of each of those ships.

-DavicusPrime

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS