expansion dragon lord kraxonis broken

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Wolfie6407

Wolfie6407

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 04:44 PM

We ran into this roadblock as well and went searching for an answer, there is a post on BGG that explains it.

In Short, HE HAS DAMAGE TOKENS ON HIM. Each token you add, reduces his health. We cross referenced this with other cards, and this is the only card that specifies the tokens placed on the cards as DAMAGE tokens.

#22 Budgernaut

Budgernaut

• Members
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 08:31 PM

We ran into this roadblock as well and went searching for an answer, there is a post on BGG that explains it.

In Short, HE HAS DAMAGE TOKENS ON HIM. Each token you add, reduces his health. We cross referenced this with other cards, and this is the only card that specifies the tokens placed on the cards as DAMAGE tokens.

I don't know what thread you were reading on BGG (didn't find it with a search), but I'm pretty sure that is incorrect. As I pointed out earlier in this thread, he has two numbers on him: the defense score in the lower right, and the attack score in the upper left. The attack score is a question mark so it is the only variable number. The defense score is always 25. As others have stated, he's a timer; you're not meant to kill him because if you could, you might as well take out the objective.

Would you mind please linking to the article you read on BGG? I'd really appreciate that.

"There is a fine line between neutral and amoral. In fact, there may be no line there at all."

--Count Dooku

#23 Wolfie6407

Wolfie6407

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 11:50 PM

This is the thread, and I was referring to Eric Pietrocupo's Post.

However now that I'm not in the middle of the game going WTF!? and reading some of the other post it seems he was proven wrong and that it is indeed intended as you say. My bad :D

#24 Budgernaut

Budgernaut

• Members
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 11:41 PM

That's a great thread. I wonder why I couldn't find it using the BGG search ...

I'm glad you're all set with this scenario. I'd love to hear a brief session report after you've played it, if you have the time.

"There is a fine line between neutral and amoral. In fact, there may be no line there at all."

--Count Dooku

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS