Android rpg?

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 new_vision

new_vision

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 08:03 AM

It's obvious, that FFG isn't interested in releasing an Android based RPG. I think the boardgame was less of a success than they hoped for. Thank god, Netrunner came along and saved the day.

And it got me thinking again - as for the upcoming International Tabletop Day on April 5th we will play the boardgame - why doesn't the community create something like that? Come on guys, we have all the fantastic background here we need, maybe use the custom dice system borrowed from Starwars and - BAM - we got our nice and smooth Android RPG.

• Deen Dough likes this

#42 Deen Dough

Deen Dough

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 03:01 PM

I will 100% pick this up. I was a big R.Talsorian Cyberpunk 2020 player and the game got stale.

The Android universe seriously has taken its place in my book.

The novels realy increase my want for a new Cyperpunk/Bladerunner world..

Cmmon FFg…!

There's a new Shadowrun out and personally, I like how the Matrix is handled better than the Net. Disallow Races, Magic, and maybe Technomancers and you got a game.

Right on! Cyberpunk without fantasy races and magic. Yeah!

#43 jacksladd

jacksladd

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 12:54 PM

I'm really surprised that ffg haven't already either announced or are considered an android rpg. If there's going to be one I would like to forward myself and my group as playtesters.
  • Deen Dough likes this

#44 Deen Dough

Deen Dough

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:12 AM

Ooh ooh! We want to be playtesters too.  : :D

• jacksladd likes this

#45 jacksladd

jacksladd

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 11:08 AM

I agree deen. If anyone is listening at ffg please can you make this game a reality and make sure mine and deen's group help with play testing please.
  • jasonpanella and Deen Dough like this

#46 Sven2300

Sven2300

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 03:13 AM

Also my vote for an Android RPG.

FFG - get started!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS