Photo

New GM. Order of the scenarios and houserules.

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 ElCommi

ElCommi

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 01:54 PM

Try this link.  I guess that the BI links are all infected with bots anyways, but you can always use google cache.

If someone were to write up a linking document, that would be really handy :)

Check your messages ^_^

#22 Tidomann

Tidomann

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 10:43 PM

Try this link.  I guess that the BI links are all infected with bots anyways, but you can always use google cache.

If someone were to write up a linking document, that would be really handy :)

Sweet- are these all the adventures from previous editions?

#23 Emirikol

Emirikol

~Ĉiam subskribi antaŭ-nup kun Fimir

• Members
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 11:20 PM

They are all fan-written scenarios. They are easy to convert and I use them frequently.  There is another huge repository out there on a site you can probably find through the strike to stun forums, but they guy who runs it doesn't share.  It is a "write one and you can read them" box of lost fan written scenarios.  Fan scenarios have kept this (and other game systems) running since this game was in its infancy :)

#24 Twodogz

Twodogz

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 03:32 AM

There is another huge repository out there on a site you can probably find through the strike to stun forums, but they guy who runs it doesn't share.  It is a "write one and you can read them" box of lost fan written scenarios.  Fan scenarios have kept this (and other game systems) running since this game was in its infancy :)

I have heard stories of that guy sometimes taking years to even get back to people.

FFG's WFRP3 Forum: Home to the MMO and D&D4e community.

The Borg here cry unless you comply.

#25 captaincutlass

captaincutlass

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 05:51 AM

Not sure if this been already said but the main houserule that I totally dig is that any social action that says "you influence the target" also deals one shame to the target.

#26 Gallows

Gallows

• Members
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 07:22 AM

Feel free to check out my house rules... link in signature :-)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS