Photo

Hey FFG Webmaster: How about some sub forums?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 R5Don4

R5Don4

• Members
  • 369 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:38 AM

Thank you FFG Webmaster for creating basic subforums, but your work is not done yet. 

So are they going to move relevant threads or do we just have to start from scratch in the new sub forums nobody seems to realize exist yet?

Great forum http://www.afewmaneuvers.com/index

Looking for a game in the Greater Toronto Area?  We can hook you up https://www.facebook...ups/6738327518/

#22 Budgernaut

Budgernaut

The Uncanny One

• Members
  • 1,528 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:43 AM

R5Don4 said:

Thank you FFG Webmaster for creating basic subforums, but your work is not done yet. 

So are they going to move relevant threads or do we just have to start from scratch in the new sub forums nobody seems to realize exist yet?

I doubt it. It didn't happen for LotR. I think it's up to us to just start using them from now on. In two months, I'm sure all the previous threads that belong in other subcategories will be dead.

"There is a fine line between neutral and amoral. In fact, there may be no line there at all."

--Count Dooku

#23 DavicusPrime

DavicusPrime

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:46 AM

Well…  most of use don't have the game in our sweaty little hands yet and those that do probably haven't had a chance to get too many games in the 24hrs.  So the Battle Reports and organized play subtopics probably won't start filling in until next week after folks have had the weekend to play.

The Rules Questions, we can start doing.  But it all looks like DIY for now.

-DavicusPrime

#24 bsmith13

bsmith13

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:08 AM

WTG, FFG!    Thanks for the subforums!

Keep up the good work!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS