21 replies to this topic

#21 JuankiMan

JuankiMan

• Members
  • 256 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:51 PM

Bron said:

Santiago said:

I agree with you that horses at least should be in the main book, people have said that lances are, if horses arn't in there then I dread to think of the "creative" ways players will get round it (knowing my player party I'm thinking a hellhound covered with lances like a giant exploding hedgehog that breathes fire……)

That would be multiple and ungodly levels of awesome. To the drawing board!

#22 lostguardguy

lostguardguy

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:19 AM

HTMC said:

Explosives collars are good because in some situations, you send suicide soldiers in precisely because they're expendable, and many situations where you want that are those where you might not have support, or a gun-line behind them. For instance, perhaps you para-drop the Legionnaires into deep enemy cover, because chances are slim they can accomplish the objective, but better them than normal troops. There's plenty of potential situations where they might be operating as such on their own, so explosive collars are a nice option. 
But there are those who serve in the Legion because they want to as a penence. That see their sin as sin and senserly want the Emperors forgiveness and plus if the group has a commissar her probly wont let the ledionars out of his sight. Also he could stand at the back with the HW guy and blow them away if they turn back. Sorry for any mis speld words or gramarical errors im doing this from a PS3.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS