Photo

Where can I find Rogue Trader Play By Post Games?

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 Gavinfoxx

Gavinfoxx

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 01:22 PM

Posting a reply here to say that the current GM has been kind of flaking on us, and I am looking for someone who could be…

1.) Co-GM
2.) Backup GM
or
3.) Replacement GM

as the case may be (not entirely sure which would be the case yet!)

Thanks!

#42 Norticus Noctum

Norticus Noctum

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 04:21 AM

CO-GM sounds interesting for it may give different possibilties.

GM narrates the gmae gives the new assigments, cosmic trails and quest opportunieties.

And the CO-GM does the same but in secrecy. Individual special assigmnts from the higher-ups, or someone cals in old favour and the player needs to convince others of that kind of handling the adventure to fulfill these additional aspects (for practicular  class), sudden changes in the way things work, or even act as the random corruption and insanity "force".

In my gaming society we have that kind of approach of giving special task to individuals like their own personal goals, in this way the Dark Secret thing can be used more to the advanteg or disadvantage of player or players. Or to play the Angel and Devil of conscience.

If you can't picture it too well get back to Dawn of War 2 Chaos Rising - Techmarine. Works for the good of Emperor, chapter and his brothers yet he is tainted. And the 2nd GM could be responsible for that kind of stuff. This way not only the Player, other players but the GM would have to handle suprises in the plot[/)].

Also for fullfiling those special assigments or foiling those of others there would additional XP, bonus points to some achivments, maybe even profit, or some item as a present or noticable sign of bribery.

#43 Gavinfoxx

Gavinfoxx

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:51 AM

Well, we have a GM for the Rogue Trader radical game, but several of the players seem to be quite absent. We NEED players who can post regularly on Skype. Please respond to me if you think you can manage!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS