20 replies to this topic

#21 Larkin

Larkin

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 06:26 AM

Brother Techmarine Harkus said:

Hi,

@ Larkin: Could you tell me if you discard rolling on the Failings if you chose to play a Thousand Sons Sorcerer? And do you have the 500 starting XP or do they get lost as well?

Would be awesome to know that. Also knowing the effect of a talisman of tzeentch would be great.

I'm waiting for the book since they anounced it for the end of the 2nd quarter this year … Almost august and still no word :( That makes me sad :'

Since I live in germany i'll have to wait even longer (4 weeks) before its available here. The shipping prices are kind of insane so I have to wait for the book to arrive here.

I can say what I said in another thread, that the TSS is an advanced career that is technically several thousand EXP ahead of the starting careers. Anything else would be rules excerpts from a book that hasn't actually been released yet.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS