• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Bomb

Bomb

Cool Person Club

• Members
  • 1,759 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:52 AM

BTW: I was never comfortable with the text "if this is your revealed plot card" - is FFG trying to imply something other than your current active plot card - i.e. it only applies during the standard plot reveal step?

I've assumed not but am not certain

thanks

I have to run to training shortly, so I will only address this...

The reason that text exists is so you don't create infinite loops of triggering other used River plots that have the ability to trigger other used River plots that contain the same text.  It's limits you from triggering one of your used River plot cards from the currently revealed River plot.  Otherwise you could use the same used River plot to trigger itself over and over and over again.  Since you can only have one revealed plot card, you can only trigger one used River plot "when revealed".

#22 HastAttack

HastAttack

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 08:28 AM

Thanks Bomb - I overlooked that reason....

Just checked the FAQ - looks like I was just confused about the terminology of the plot states

During the game a plot card exists in one of three possible states: in your plot deck, in your used pile, or revealed

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS