• Members
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 06:47 AM

Laco's correct, and the answer comes from the official FAQ:

(1.21) Search Effects
Whenever a player searches through a deck, that player
shuffles the deck after searching it unless a card effect
says otherwise. Players do not shuffle or change the
order of a discard pile after searching it.

#22 jennifer255

jennifer255

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 06:51 AM

We are the best producers of high QUALITY fake and Real diplomatic documents. With over a millions of our documents circulating around the world.We produce documents of all countries and all sorts and types of documents. We offer only original high-quality passports, driver’s licenses, birth certificates,Marriage certificate,stamps, visas,SSN,universities diploma,ID cards our fake IDs include all security features such as genuine holograms, ultraviolet watermarks, intaglio printing, special paper, fluorescent dyes, RFID chips, bar-codes corresponding to your details and more. and same with all other documents for a number of countries.
WE ALSO REVOKE ALL SUSPENDED LICENSE AND PASSPORT ETC.
DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT U.S. BY EMAIL FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO PLACE YOUR ORDERS FOR YOUR VARIOUS PASSPORTS , VISAS , IDENTITY CARDS DRIVER'S LICENSE , BIRTH AND MANY OTHER DOCUMENTS AT email;(jinnifer.morrison@gmail.com)

#23 Cobramech

Cobramech

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 07:22 PM

I have a question, while playing passage through mirkwood I encountered a card that attached to one of my heros that said he could not refresh during the refresh step. But I drew a card that said exhaust 1 hero card to ready another hero, which takes presidence? The attachment card or the event card?

#24 Jban

Jban

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 12:55 AM

Cobramech, first it might be more convenient to start your own topic for these questions instead of posting them at end of an allready existing one.

But let me answer it:

You refer To the next card:

ffg_caught-in-a-web-core.jpg

The card only states that your hero doesn't ready during refresh phase. So all other readying effects can still be used on him. I'm thinking about "Unexpected Courage" or "Common Cause". 

Hope this answered your question.

#25 GrandSpleen

GrandSpleen

• Members
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 01:18 AM

Am I the only one here who suddenly has a desire to acquire a high quality fake diplomatic document?

• CJMatos, TwiceBornh, chuckles and 2 others like this

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS