popg0estheworld's Axis Army (pic heavy)

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Godsgopher

Godsgopher

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 01:46 PM

I have a further question about the female pilot. I noticed shes positioned in an open hatch. Did you have to cut the hatch open for that? or does the model's hatch slide open?

-Thanks

p.s. Great work on all of it by the way.

#22 gamingdog

gamingdog

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 03:59 PM

wow, just stunning work. they look great I especially like the strips on the zombies 

#23 Da_MadNes

Da_MadNes

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 02:28 AM

I registered on the forums just to comment on how awesome these minis look. Really outstanding. If you don't mind, I'm going to copy your prisoner zombie idea, those things look insane.

#24 Godsgopher

Godsgopher

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 07:40 AM

I do have to day the Zombies in the prisoner uniforms have a much much higher creep factor! Its just so suggestive.

#25 LannisterCrimson

LannisterCrimson

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 09:46 AM

The pre-painted miniatures will cry themselves to sleep from this day on. I hope you're happy with what you've done, sir! 

#26 Nao

Nao

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:27 AM

Cool stuff bud. Those bots are painted quite well./ I wish I could airbrush like that. And those zombies…oh dear…thats fitting yet very disturbing. Nice freehand on that white shirt of the special character too !!

Great work matey !

#27 Yoshime

Yoshime

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 12:29 AM

Really great work! Very inspiring!

How did you do the labels on the Panzerfausts? Are they transfers or freehand?

Thanks for sharing your work!

/Cheers

#28 Pyr Landis

Pyr Landis

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:20 PM

Like others have stated, incredibly great work.  My favorite is the basing on the walkers, the extras you added to the walkers, and the detail of the camo patterns such as the Battle Grenadiers.

Also, I too am curious how you got the hatch off the walker?  I tried taking the hatch off of my Wotan and a knife wouldn't even come close to cutting into it.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS