• 121 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:12 AM

Now updated for Icarus!

#162 Dakkon426

Dakkon426

• Members
  • 762 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:23 AM

Second-gen Serum should be a valid choice for a Blutkreuz platoon led by a hero.

#163 Maine

Maine

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:22 PM

Dakkon426 said:

Second-gen Serum should be a valid choice for a Blutkreuz platoon led by a hero.

You are correct; I had misunderstood the rule and thought heroes could not use the platoons special order, and so had not included it as I believed it to be a wasteful option.

I've uploaded the fix.  Thanks for the bug report!

#164 Cannor

Cannor

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:00 AM

In the Axis support options, "Horteon" should be "Horton". Also, you missed the Schwer Armor Axis platoon upgrade from Icarus.

I still use the Force Builder almost every day, and it's been invaluable for coming up with Regionals lists. Thanks for the awesome resource. :)

#165 ItsUncertainWho

ItsUncertainWho

• Members
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:16 AM

Cannor said:

In the Axis support options, "Horteon" should be "Horton".

Actually it should be Horten.

#166 BDub

BDub

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 12:53 PM

Great work Maine!

BTW, Axis - the Schwer Armor Platoon Upgrade appears to be missing. (or am I missing it?)

Thanks,

-BDub

#167 Cannor

Cannor

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 06:01 AM

ItsUncertainWho said:

Cannor said:

In the Axis support options, "Horteon" should be "Horton".

Actually it should be Horten.

That's what happens when I post before rushing out the door. Yep, it should indeed be Horten!

#168 Maine

Maine

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 06:26 PM

Both bugs have been fixed.  Thanks for the reports!

#169 Frantic

Frantic

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 07:50 PM

Got one more for you. Horten should be available to the Schwer Platoon and it is not.

#170 Maine

Maine

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 04:49 PM

Frantic said:

Got one more for you. Horten should be available to the Schwer Platoon and it is not.

Fixed!  Thanks for the report.

#171 enrgie

enrgie

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 08:46 PM

Thanks for creating this. Love it! 

Just a quick note. I notice that I cannot upgrade the Battle Grenadiers. I am not sure if this is intentional or if the button is hidden elsewhere in the webapp. Any help is much appreciated! 

To be precise, Battle Grenadiers have the option to upgrade a STG47 to a Panzershrek. There used to be another unit option at 20AP for Battle Grenadiers with extra Panzershrek. 

#172 ItsUncertainWho

ItsUncertainWho

• Members
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 04:53 AM

enrgie said:

Thanks for creating this. Love it! 

Just a quick note. I notice that I cannot upgrade the Battle Grenadiers. I am not sure if this is intentional or if the button is hidden elsewhere in the webapp. Any help is much appreciated! 

To be precise, Battle Grenadiers have the option to upgrade a STG47 to a Panzershrek. There used to be another unit option at 20AP for Battle Grenadiers with extra Panzershrek. 

Maine cleverly hid the unit upgrades right next to the section number. There is a > symbol next to any platoon section that can be upgraded individually. Click on that symbol and a drop down option box will appear.

Maine has done a fantastic job with the Force Builder. It is simple, easy to use and has an easy to understand output. Everyone I know who plays uses it and it has become the de facto way to build army lists for Dust Warfare. 

#173 Maine

Maine

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:14 AM

ItsUncertainWho said:

Maine cleverly hid the unit upgrades right next to the section number. There is a > symbol next to any platoon section that can be upgraded individually. Click on that symbol and a drop down option box will appear.

If you have any suggestions to make this more apparent, please feel free to share.  Everything I have tried so far seemed less obvious or requires re-flowing the layout to make it fit.

#174 ItsUncertainWho

ItsUncertainWho

• Members
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:31 AM

Maine said:

If you have any suggestions to make this more apparent, please feel free to share.  Everything I have tried so far seemed less obvious or requires re-flowing the layout to make it fit.

I have zero complaints about your work. I was not being facetious. 

I thought the unit upgrades in the semi-hidden menu was brilliant. It keeps the interface clean. Everything I can think of would be more invasive. The clean simplicity of the interface is a big plus, in my book.

#175 Dakkon426

Dakkon426

• Members
  • 762 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:43 PM

Maybe use the + box like you have for adding platoons for the upgrades instead of the >.

#176 enrgie

enrgie

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:08 PM

Thanks for the tip. I have it working now. 

Yes, the little icon '>' was a little too well hidden. The '+' may be a better solution but both work fine! Thanks again! 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS