Chaos Marine wants to pick up a fallen Grey Knight's weapon

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 Amroth

Amroth

• Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 04:03 AM

So this chain has been going on a long time, did he end up being able to use the weapon or not!?!?

#42 Cinix

Cinix

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 06:41 AM

Had this happen as well. My players (A small pair. A noise marine player and a khorne beserker) had been dealing with a group of grey knights that had been hunting them since they escaped a detention center. My beserker player ended up challanging the Grey Knight Captain to one on one combat challanging his purity. (All of this started with the group trying to infiltrate a planet disguised as blood ravens using stolen armor). The Captain agreed. After a rather brutal duel that almost killed the player he won.

As a reward I decided to let the psy factor of the sword be banished but replace it with a portion of khorne's fury as a 'gift' for his honorable duel with a powerful foe. Essentially he got to keep the weapon and its abilities despite not having a psy rating or having altered its psy link.

#43 Elurindel

Elurindel

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:44 PM

he ended up trading the Nemesis Force Weapon off. He did, however, keep the Storm Bolter, and upon Apotheosis planted a Daemon without it, using its former holy nature to aid in the corrupting of the weapon, since Chaos loves to do that.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS