suicidepuppet

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 08:03 PM

Here it is:

http://www.netherrea...ibrary/lexicon/

And this one just seems to work better for me:

http://www.netherrea...con/lexnfrm.htm

I see that this 'new' forum is still a pain to do anything in...oh well...good to know some things never change :)

(Edit: Just thought I would throw this one in too: http://www.cthulhufiles.com/  Down near the bottom the Cthulhu Universalis is coming along. I know you probably have all of these but just in case...)

Edited by suicidepuppet, 14 August 2013 - 08:14 PM.

#62 OldManWhateley

OldManWhateley

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 09:02 PM

Ah yes I visit teh cthulhu files website often for things, but a great link to add here and on my website! The Cthulhu Lexicon is wonderful! Not much info but a great way to link characters to Lovecraft's stories where I can get more info!

#63 amikezor

amikezor

• Members
  • 697 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:50 AM

• A complete reworking of each Investigator's Fixed Possession or Skills. It irks to no end when I am playing an author or doctor and I draw my random item cards at the start of the game, only to find my doctor has a Flame Thrower! With the change will be no random items, rather each Investigator will have fixed items and skills already selected to better suit each profession.

You know about Tibs thematic starting possession, don't you?

http://boardgamegeek...ing-possessions

I does a very good job at fixing this issue.

best

Mansions of Madness, Esoteric Order of Dagon

Play Arkham Horror with a Keeper

Variants for Arkham Horror

#64 Franciscophilus

Franciscophilus

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 04:35 PM

Hello,

This may not be the right place to ask this question but here goes. I am interested in adding the Arkham Book Club content to our game sessions. I test printed the Ancient Tome but the way it is laid out in the PDF file, I see no way to print double sided. Is there some other way I could achieve that?

Thanks in advance for your help.

#65 MaddMatt

MaddMatt

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 02:21 PM

Hello,

This may not be the right place to ask this question but here goes. I am interested in adding the Arkham Book Club content to our game sessions. I test printed the Ancient Tome but the way it is laid out in the PDF file, I see no way to print double sided. Is there some other way I could achieve that?

Thanks in advance for your help.

There's really no need, have a look in the PDF Arkham_Book_Club_Rules under the Assembling The Tomes section.  I've recently made them all and the look really good.  Hoping someone does the remaining Tomes from the expansions, either that, or I get hit with inspiration and take a look at them myself.

#66 MaddMatt

MaddMatt

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 04:25 AM

We've kind of stalled with the Investigations.  We played Cthulhu, Dread Sleeper... 4 times before we got a success.  Very good casebook that.  I'm now waiting til payday (next week), so I can put more ink in my poor, poor printer!  Any news on the Escape From Innsmouth case book?

#67 OldManWhateley

OldManWhateley

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 10:51 AM

We've kind of stalled with the Investigations.  We played Cthulhu, Dread Sleeper... 4 times before we got a success.  Very good casebook that.  I'm now waiting til payday (next week), so I can put more ink in my poor, poor printer!  Any news on the Escape From Innsmouth case book?

I am about half way through writing Escape from Innsmouth. Since much of the action takes place in Innsmouth, I was having a difficult time developing activity within Arkham itself. But I managed to create some interesting things to occur outside of Innsmouth and I am trudging along nicely!

#68 suicidepuppet

suicidepuppet

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:55 PM

I just tried going to the website and keep getting strange returns. Is the site down or have you closed it? I am working on an article and went out to see if my files were up to date and noticed this.

Edited by suicidepuppet, 03 December 2013 - 02:56 PM.

#69 MaddMatt

MaddMatt

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:55 AM

I am about half way through writing Escape from Innsmouth. Since much of the action takes place in Innsmouth, I was having a difficult time developing activity within Arkham itself. But I managed to create some interesting things to occur outside of Innsmouth and I am trudging along nicely!

How goes the Innsmouth casebook?  Hopefully it hasn't sent you insane!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS