• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Atraangelis

Atraangelis

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 05:03 AM

Hello,

I am a little late to the show with this game but i understnad there are two mail order cards for this game.

Are they still available? If so where is the mail order form for them. I saw nothing in the box I bought.

Thanks for any help.

#2 szadok

szadok

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 10:19 AM

You can find these forms in books from FFG set in the Android universe. With Free Fall you can get "We're tracking you in free fall" card, and with Golem book you get "A Golem, To Use the Vernacular".

#3 Atraangelis

Atraangelis

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:24 AM

OH.. Thanks!

Does it take a long time to get the cards?

#4 szadok

szadok

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 03:43 AM

I have no idea, I don't have them myself. FFG customer service is said to be rather quick and helpful. However, I have seen some complaining on the boards for these cards delivery time. Might have been a single case, dunno.

#5 Tim Kelly

Tim Kelly

• Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 11:54 PM

I recently ordered both cards.  They are handled a bit differently from EVERYthing else FFG does.  They may not be ordered online.  You must use snail mail, and must use the coupon in the back of the book to order that particular card.  It took about 5 weeks to get the cards.

TK

"...I was born game, and I intend to go out that way." -- Rooster Cogburn

#6 Atraangelis

Atraangelis

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 05:03 AM

Thanks Tim,

BTW did you send both forms with 2 checks in the same envelope or did you Send them separately?

#7 Tim Kelly

Tim Kelly

• Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 10:09 AM

Atraangelis said:

Thanks Tim, 

BTW did you send both forms with 2 checks in the same envelope or did you Send them separately?

I sent the requests in separate envelopes, but FFG mailed both cards to me in the same envelope.  Makes me think they owe me a bit of postage!

TK

"...I was born game, and I intend to go out that way." -- Rooster Cogburn

#8 Atraangelis

Atraangelis

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 04:13 AM

Sent mine off a few weeks ago. Hopefully they come soon.

#9 Atraangelis

Atraangelis

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 03:47 PM

Finaly got my Cards.. now my game is complete!.. huzza.

Thanks FFG.

#10 Pheznik

Pheznik

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:38 PM

Do you have a copy of the strange flesh card?

#11 bertraze

bertraze

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:27 AM

Does anyone know if there's a way to get the mail order cards when you buy the ebook versions and can't just tear the order form out of the back of the book? I'd prefer to get the ebooks, but I don't want to miss out on the cards.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS