• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 6,119 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:33 PM

Here. It's also worth noticing they say the game will hit the shelves next month!

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

#2 Budgernaut

Budgernaut

• Members
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:20 AM

Hmm. The bloody sledge hammer is a bit of a tun-off for me. If I meet someone who owns it, I'll probably give it a try, but I don't think I'll be buying this one.

"There is a fine line between neutral and amoral. In fact, there may be no line there at all."

--Count Dooku

#3 subochre

subochre

• Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 04:56 AM

I don't know how much of a difference it makes, but I'm pretty sure that's oil.  It's awfully dark for blood, and the only things you can destroy with the sledgehammer are locks and crazed robots.

#4 Tromdial

Tromdial

• Members
  • 580 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:03 PM

subochre said:

I don't know how much of a difference it makes, but I'm pretty sure that's oil.  It's awfully dark for blood, and the only things you can destroy with the sledgehammer are locks and crazed robots.

Yeah, I too believed it to be oil, especially on grounds that it destroys machinery.

#5 Budgernaut

Budgernaut

• Members
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 01:05 PM

Oil, huh? I guess that makes sense. I read "destroy one NPC" and ignored the CSX-13 or whatever it is. Didn't realize that was a droid - uh, I mean a robot.

"There is a fine line between neutral and amoral. In fact, there may be no line there at all."

--Count Dooku

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS