100 missions for Only War

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#41 Radwraith

Radwraith

• Members
  • 778 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:40 AM

Go for it! No problems here! The thread was fun and a great Idea itself!

#42 ItsUncertainWho

ItsUncertainWho

• Members
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 12:32 PM

Go for it.

If you do all the work collecting and reposting, then I have to do less work copying and pasting a bunch of different posts.  

#43 Hehateme

Hehateme

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 05:00 PM

No worries at all, Light. I don't consider stuff I say on the Boards to be my "property" per se, most of what I say is rubbish anyway, lol.

But, I think it would be totally cool to be credited on DarkReign, assuming we make it onto that site. This was a fun topic for me to post on, and I'd like to say that every contributor here had some brilliant ideas and alot of positivity, with none of the bitching and whining that we see on other threads. I'm going to steal alot of these ideas later in the year when I start my OW campaign :)

Cheers all, well done!

#44 The Vegan 8th

The Vegan 8th

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 12:34 AM

It would be awesome if it made to DR! I think this was an awesome idea and turned out pretty well in the end. 

#45 Kasatka

Kasatka

• Members
  • 1,003 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:06 AM

I like how Dark Reign content creators are considered to almost be celebrities within our community, and so there's some prestige associated with getting hosted on there!

Only the insane have strength enough to prosper.

Only those that prosper may truly judge what is sane.

#46 TorogTarkdacil812

TorogTarkdacil812

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:54 AM

No problems Lighbringer:) Hey, what about another hundred?

There is nothing as good as seeing rebel scum running out of a cave full of gas, right into the blasters of your battalion-–well, except sunrises, but for those you have to get up early.

#47 Gurkhal

Gurkhal

• Members
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:05 AM

Lightbringer said:

Nice work, guys! Does anyone who has contributed have a problem with me collating this into one single list and then sending it to DarkReign? It seems to me that this could be a fun resource for when the game is released, and this sort of thing tends to disappear into the depths of the forums after a while.

I'd credit everyone who's contributed. (This assumes DarkReign would be interested, of course!) If anyone has a problem with that, let me know. If I don't hear anything within a couple of days, I'll crack on and try to collate the list into a single document over this weekend.

Please do. :)

#48 Lightbringer

Lightbringer

• Members
  • 1,370 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 11:56 PM

All done! Got a nice reply from DarkReign thanking us for the missions. The missions are currently up on DarkReign now. Here's a link. Nice one, guys!   

#49 Radwraith

Radwraith

• Members
  • 778 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:16 PM

Thread necroed for thos seeking campaign Ideas. Enjoy!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS