i'm sure the game would be so great with thoses
Imagine a phoenix, a black cat, a skeleton warrior, or something else

#22 Adam

Adam

• Members
  • 468 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 03:38 AM

Tromdial said:

Easily the most under-rated game ever. I've given up hope recently for an expansion and have instead opted for playing Gears of Wiz-War and Wiz-War Zombicide to spice my gaming nights with friends. How well this game mixes with other games is remarkable.

Please explain!

Hopefully it is just a matter of Kevin's leaving causing slowdown on development, as I am hoping this is the reason for no Cosmic expansion announcement yet.

#23 GodHead

GodHead

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:26 PM

The lead developer left and no one else at FFG cares about it? It didn't sell enough copies to warrant tasking something with an expansion they don't want to make.

#24 GrimJester

GrimJester

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:46 PM

Adam said:

Adaml said:

Please explain!

Hopefully it is just a matter of Kevin's leaving causing slowdown on development, as I am hoping this is the reason for no Cosmic expansion announcement yet.

Like I've said in the Cosmic forum, I would probably buy an expansion, but games like these, with awesome replay value, don't require expansions to keep my interest. 

#25 Ventrue

Ventrue

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 05:35 AM

The company's attitude is terrible! They do not write anything, no news, I know that Wiz-War is not to be the most popular or best selling games, but we like it. Honoring the fans if they gave us some news.

#26 Zozimus

Zozimus

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:15 AM

I emailed FFG to see if they have any expansions planned.  Though they said they weren't allowed to tell me if they had a not-yet-announced project on the go, they confirmed that there is currently no expansion announced.  I've decided to try to use the 5th ed. cards and update them for the current 8th ed.  Slowly, slowly, I'll create the art for the cards.  I am extremely slow at this, and will only work on it sporadically, when I have time, so don't expect anything soon....that said, here are the first two cards:

EDIT:  I'm not able to upload the pictures for some reason, and the forum won't let me link to BGG, where I've uploaded them already.  You can see the pictures if you go to Boardgamegeek.com  and search my profile ("zozmachine").  Then click on "gallery" and there you go.  

animate%2520object.jpgalter%2520ego.jpg

Edited by Zozimus, 06 July 2013 - 07:45 AM.

Man is most nearly himself when he achieves the seriousness of a child at play. - Heraclitus

#27 Adam

Adam

• Members
  • 468 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:31 AM

It may have been the recently-ish announced Cosmic expansion that Kevin was working on.  Hopefully this gets done with or without him.  I do love games where I can flood the board with creature minions. Maybe we'll hear something from Gen Con.

Edited by Adam, 03 July 2013 - 10:31 AM.

#28 rugal

rugal

• Members
  • 530 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:48 PM

let us do a petition to have an expand, at least one, but i rather want more !

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS