Photo

Is there a 3rd edition or a reprint coming?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Coachace

Coachace

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 07:04 PM

I'd like to think that FF will reprint or produce a new edition since they keep the RB description and sales info on their website evn though its status remains "not available". That bugs me; I'd rather see a status of "out of print". I know it's not available, since our only option is to optain it through auctions or individuals at premium prices. I'd much rather purchase a new copy through FF or one of their retailers. Oddly, FF is one of the few publishers I'd trust by supporting a crowdfunding effort for this game, but I'd gue they're too big to do a crowdfunding. It'd be nice to at least offer a P500 reprint option. 

#22 SolennelBern

SolennelBern

• Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 10:00 AM

I don't know why but I have a good feeling that we'll see an annoucement.

My geek gut is telling me this...

• Subt1e likes this

#23 klexx

klexx

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 07:12 PM

Something is in the works i'm sure, look at Talisman all of its history four editions it died a little then came back, its too early for runebound to die. They have something in the works, they are probably bound by agreements no to say anything. What ever it is, im gonna get it, be it a new edition or a digital version, ill buy it all!

#24 VladVoivode

VladVoivode

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:04 PM

I really hope something happens. I think Runebound is a superb game. What's more, when I made my move to the EU, I packed all of my games very carefully. When my stuff arrived three weeks later everything seemed to be in order. I am a musician so 8 synthesizers made it without a ding. I am also a sleight of hand artist so over 2,000 books arrived. But, and this is killing me, the small expansions for Runebound were all missing! I noticed a box I did not pack from the US. It was larger and in it was more stuff, but, the Runebound mini-expansions are gone. The big box expansions are here, but, I really miss those minis. And the prices on these on eBay are absolutely obscene.

So a lesson to all: if you are planning a long move, pack your Runebound minis in a piece of carry on luggage!

Edited by VladVoivode, 05 February 2014 - 08:05 PM.

#25 VladVoivode

VladVoivode

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:38 AM

If you want a Runebound 3rd ed., please read and post at:

http://community.fan...itive-thinking/

You can also read the steps I plan to take in addition to the posts in this thread!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS