Master Creature List.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 k7e9

k7e9

• Members
  • 837 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:49 PM

I'm thinking about making a "Master Creature List" for all the creatures released to WFRP.

The way I'm thinking to go about it is to scan the back side of the creature cards (the art side) and also scan the standups that are relevant. I got the idea when re-organizing my standups and cards, I started to put all relevant cards and standups in small boxes. As an exemple I now have a "Nurgle" box with all relevant actions, creature cards and creature standups. Easy to pick up and use on the fly if I need nurgle creatures. I've done the same for all groups of creatures.

There were some complicating factors when re-organizing.:

• I relalized that many standups are lack corresponding creature cards due to different reasons, the main reason might be that the art on the standup was modified to create more differentiated standups. For example, there's one Vampire creature card, but several different Vampire standups, or some standups might be created for specific adventures and lack a card.
  • Another thing I noticed was that some creature cards seem to lack standups, I don't know if I've lost some of my standups but I don't believe I have. Does anyone know if there are "supposed to be" some creature cards that lack standups?

I like organizing and felt that I'd like a list of all released creatures and their corresponding artwork, so I decided to make one, especially since the artwork on creature cards and standups doesn't allways match. I'll probably post here and ask about creature cards/standups that doesn't seem to have corresponding standups/cards when I can't figure out what they are supposed to be.

Is there an interest from the community to get access to my list once it's done (or partly done)? If so, does anyone know if I can post my list or would FFG get pissed at me for sharing their artwork (I won't include any rules/stats for the creatures in the list, just use the artwork on the cards/standups)?

#2 nifoc

nifoc

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:27 PM

I wouldn't mind taking a look at your list when it is done, don't know if I'll find it useful but I hardly know if I don't even take a look at it.

Which creature cards lacks a standup? I haven't noticed, but I'll take a look through my boxes and see, just to make sure you haven't lost any.

#3 Telakbir

Telakbir

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:30 PM

I would definitely be interested, because I am into organizing as well. I just compared tried to match standups to creature cards, there a quite a few that doesnt have both, card and token...

#4 Banemus

Banemus

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:06 PM

Any progress on this?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS