Photo

Earning Points -- What actually counts and why?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 PearlJamaholic

PearlJamaholic

• Members
  • 541 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 05:00 AM

i think the points system is far more complicated than it needs to be but oh well. i dont really understand it nor care much. ill keep posting in the coc forum whether i get more points or not.

#22 Santiago

Santiago

Veteran

• Members
  • 1,526 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 09:10 AM

This system encourages posting in forums in which you are not interested, making one hell off a lot of friends you can't even PM.

I think the post count is way better...

#23 Ezel

Ezel

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:16 AM

Just signed up for this forum a few days ago.

The raffle has to still be on since it'sstill mentioned when you join the forum and FFG are doing wonders keeping stuff up to date.

I can't in any way imagine that there is not a raffle at the last friday of this month!

It is inconcivable if it's gone since FFG is such an amazing company and actually update the news-section often. It would take them like 3 minutes of their time to get rid of the whole raffle thing if it wasn't running so . . . IT IS STILL RUNNING! IT HAS TO !!! EVERY OTHER CONCLUSION MUST BE WRONG!!!! SINCE FFG WOULDN'T LURE CUSTOMERS WITH FALSE PROPAGANDA THEY COULD REMOVE IN 3 BLEEDIN' MINUTES!!!!!

#24 Anomandras

Anomandras

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 06:31 AM

From what i see, only the Raffle of March 2009 actually happend. I couldn't find any other post including the word "Raffle" in the news section so this is that. Im very disappointed they still keep luring without actually doint what they promised. Also, there doesnt seem to be any exclusive content, or at least i couldnt find it or somebody talking about it.

#25 durek_7

durek_7

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:33 AM

Same here very confused about where to find raffles to spend my points on…is it still happening,

Could someone point me in the right direction?

Thx

#26 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 3,088 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:03 AM

There is no raffles anymore.

#27 durek_7

durek_7

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:42 AM

Toqtamish said:

Ok thx,

Whish they would update their FAQ….

So whats the point of points now?

#28 Sabbatini

Sabbatini

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:14 PM

the point is that there is no point :)

#29 Asmoridin

Asmoridin

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:28 AM

Toqtamish said:

Were there ever actual raffles?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS