Photo

The let's complain about how it has been ____ weeks/months with no previews thread!!!

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 Beren Eoath

Beren Eoath

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 12:20 AM

I'm getting nervous! It's been more then 8 months wiuth no preview, no news no nothing!

I'm just sick of this waiting.

It looks like someone at FFG is thinking - You gonna buy this game anyway so You don't need no news. We don't care!

And the most funny thing is that this game is ready becouse foreign language caompanies that will produce there Descent edition in other language then English are having prototypes for play.

So why the ... FFG says nothing. The game is ready and we don't get even a word of information when it's comming out. I don't care about previews, videos or any thing else but they could at least say when we are going to see it in stores.

#42 Walk

Walk

• Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 03:26 PM

And thus does it go.  We voice speculations, complaints, demands, questions, seeking any bit of information, and FFG is silent.  The worst part of it is that we don't know why.  Does the company know of this shrine of anticipation?  Has any employee ever looked at these forums, or read these posts, or thought of communicating, even a word?  Was it a conscious decision not to inform us?  Did they merely not consider it a priority?  Did no one have the time to put together a preview?  Would it set a bad precedent to speak directly to the players, to gift them with a few words?  It must be one of these, or some other permutation.  One of these must be true, must be known to some, but for us, there is nothing, just an absence, a waiting for something, anything, a hope that the next news item on the main page will have the new logo.  It is strange how connected everyone on the internet is, and yet how such a void can form and take on character.

And what will it be when the first preview comes out?  What will come of this waiting when the game finally arrives?  Will we forget?  Surely, these threads must fade into the morass of abandoned topics, to be replaced with new excitements and reviews and questions.  Will everything join them there?  Will all the time spent waiting, and thinking, and begging, and hoping, fade as well?  Will these words I send out into the void be just a memory, or not even that?  Will it all be subsumed?  Is waiting-for-Descent no more than an aspect of Descent?  If the game never comes out, if FFG shuts its doors first, if the sky rains down fire and obliterates all that we know, will the time spent on this forum mean anything?  Can this soon-to-be relic of our hope really be said to exist?  I have no idea.

...It would appear that I have too much time on my hands.

Godspeed, Descent previews.

#43 Jafix

Jafix

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 09:42 PM

Well, you can take a "anyone there" test. Just post something policicaly incorect or something racial oriented. We will measure the time which it take to admins to give you a BAN. Then, we will have our proof :)

(this post is not aggressive oriented, iam in the same mood like you :) )

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS