• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Cy-baer

Cy-baer

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 09:40 PM

Hi guys,

iam looking for a pdf scan of the blue thunder scenario book.
Can anyone help me?

Best regards

Cy-baer

#2 Lska

Lska

• Members
  • 487 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 10:55 PM

I don't think anyone will provide that. It clearly would break the law, and you are asking for it one the official FFG forums. if you want to play the campaign you can get it in the terrain tiles pack.

#3 Cy-baer

Cy-baer

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 11:04 PM

I ask because all other campaigns are downloadable on the FFG side, only this old book is not published, or maybe not anymore.

By the way, i own the old core set.

#4 bigoc

bigoc

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 11:28 PM

all other campaigns are downloadable, but not the Scenarios. I think that companies like FFG, that share so much, don't deserve piracy. Others yes!! :P

#5 Lska

Lska

• Members
  • 487 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 11:49 PM

Scenarios are the most important part of all campaigns so there is no point buying those if youc could dwnl them from net. Btw if you own the old core set why would you need the blue thunder scenario book?:D

#6 Cy-baer

Cy-baer

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 12:00 AM

i have printed the new core set roules, the FAQ and all other downloadable operations (cyclone, seelöwe and cerberus) to put them in one plastic file.
I would like to add the operation blue thunder book too.

#7 FlorisH

FlorisH

• Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 12:39 AM

If you printed the other books then you will have noticed that none of them have the missions section in the PDF.
Operation Blue Thunder was a seperate book from the rules, just like the new core set comes with a seperate mission book.

The missions are not available in PDF format, en of story.

#8 Cy-baer

Cy-baer

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 02:20 AM

ok thx, i didnt see the fact that there are no special rules in the Blue Thunder book.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS