Photo

Lord of the Rings LCG for LackeyCCG (play it online with mates)

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#101 faith_star83

faith_star83

• Members
  • 264 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 02:34 AM

make a new version for iPad and one for computer.. the abreviated buttons ******* ******.. you have completely ruined it fix it now.

Seriously?

• PsychoRocka likes this

#102 PsychoRocka

PsychoRocka

• Members
  • 768 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 07:27 PM

Just ignore him, he is rude to everyone on here and acts like a child. I don't use LackeyCCG and just play with physical cards but nonetheless good on you for making this resource for the community Tragic! 

• chuckles likes this

~Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul~

~One ring to cover the lands in complete and utter misery, one ring for the dark lord to work his wretched trickery~

#103 tripecac

tripecac

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted Today, 09:15 PM

Hi, I'm a long-time OCTGN user, trying to get back into LackeyCCG because of OCGTN's lack of a Save feature. 

I am having a problem setting up some filters in the deck editor.  So here's my question:

I currently play 2-handed solo, and am proceeding linearly through the quests, allowing myself to use any cards which were available at the time the quests were released.  So, for the first Khazad Dum quest, I'm allowing myself any player cards from the Core Set, the Mirkwood cycle, and the Khazad Dum expansion.  Easy peasy, right?  Well, the challenge (for me) is getting those filters set up.

Specifically, I would like a filter which shows me only cards which are:

- set: Core set OR Mirkwood cycle OR Khazad Dum

- type: player cards only (hero OR ally OR attachment OR event OR)

- sphere: leadership OR lore OR neutral

I would love to be able to save that filter, which I can do with OCTGN (as a subscriber).

I would also love to have a second filter, for the other hand.  The only change is the sphere:

- sphere: tactics OR spirit OR neutral

So, is there a way in LackeyCCG to set up those 2 filters, and then save them, so that I don't have to manually set them up again each time I want to edit a deck?

Thanks!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS