Photo

Lord of the Rings LCG for LackeyCCG (play it online with mates)

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#81 Laco

Laco

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 05:19 AM

On a side note a massive update is incomming with the rest of the nightmares and the big custom packs

I found a mistake. Harbor master, lore ally has neutral sphere.

#82 TragicTheBlathering

TragicTheBlathering

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 04:44 PM

thanks.,.. I'l fix that as well.

#83 TragicTheBlathering

TragicTheBlathering

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 02:43 PM

Lord of the Ring: The Card Game

- LackeyCCG Plugin Version 7 -

So LackeyCCG is finally out for iPad!! Woot-a-loot-a-lot. You can now use lackeyCCG to play on Mac,PC, Linux and iPad, iPhone vs any users on any of the other platforms!

Just a note, I do not own a iPad (android forever, *******!) So if you are having problems with the iPad version the place to ask is the LackeyCCG forums.

I have been meaning to update all my plugins so expect some updates to Star Wars LCG, Death Angel and Android Netrunner.

Also, DropBox should work fine now, there was a problem for a while, where the plugin wouldn't download, that should be fixed. Still, it is a good idea to run the plugin updater as soon as you have installed it as occasionally 1 or 2 files will error in the initial download.

For Detailed Install Instructions see the bottom of the Post... for the rest... here is the Plugin Link!.. just copy the link (right click copy url) and paste it into the LackeyCCG plugin installer.

Lord of the Rings: The Card Game (LCG) - LackeyCCG Plugin Version 7

Have Fun and ROLL HIGH
--Tragic

IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS TRY COMPLETELY REMOVEING THE OLD PLUGIN FOLDER AND REINSTALL IT

Fixed

- Dropbox now works again! Plugin should install!
- The iPad context menu should now show a "FLIP" card function.
- Missing ReadMe.txt file that is causing problems on iPad version
- Phase 4 sound file is now fixed!

Added

- The Voice of Isengard
- Nightmare: Mirwood 1/6 - The Hunt for Gollum
- Nightmare: Mirwood 2/6 - Conflict at the Carrock
- Nightmare: Mirwood 3/6 - A Journey to Rhosgobel
- Nightmare: Mirwood 4/6 - The Hills of Emyn Muil
- Nightmare: Mirwood 5/6 - The Dead Marshes
- Nightmare: Mirwood 6/6 - Return to Mirkwood

- Some buttons to automatically peak at your deck. 3 Buttons to peak at 1,3,5
- Some buttons to automatically scry encounter deck 1. 3 Buttons to peak at 1,2,3

KeyBoard Functions

You can set your own keyboard functions to anything you wish, by clicking PREFERENCES button and then clicking KEYBINDINGS. These are just what I use. Feel free to change ANY button but the F!! and the F12.. if you change these you will break some of the scripting functions. Remember you can always update form the url at any time to reset everything to defaults.

Keybindings in Lackey are pervasive across the application, so if you use "t" for take control, then every time you type "t" in the chat window it will trigger the hotkey. So I am using SHIFT+T and CTRL+T to turn On and Off tokens. There is a bug in LackeyCCG at the moment that makes windows systems beep if you use ALT+t.... so for now it is SHIFT+T.. but will go back to ALT once the bug is fixed.

CRT+LEFT CLICK = Flip a Card
HOLD SHIFT + MOUSE OVER (Peak at the other side of the card without flipping it)

F1 = Refresh ALL
F2 = Draw Card

] = Next Phase (auto save each advanced phase)
[ = Last Phase
F4 = Advance Turn

F3 = Draw Quest Card
F5 = Draw Encounter Card
F6 = Draw Shadow Card
F7 = Draw 2nd Encounter Card
F8 = Draw 2nd Shadow Card

F12 = Empty Hand - This moves the top card of your hand to the top of your draw deck. (do not change this keybinding!!)

SHIFT+T = Take Control of Card

SHIFT+Q / CRT+Q = Resource Token (Add / Remove)
SHIFT+W / CRT+W = Wound Token (Add / Remove)
SHIFT+E / CRT+E = Quest Token (Add / Remove)

SHIFT+A / CRT+A = Yellow Generic Token (Add / Remove)
SHIFT+S / CRT+S = Red Generic Token (Add / Remove)
SHIFT+D / CRT+D = Purple Generic Token (Add / Remove)

SHIFT+Z / CRT+Z = Blue Generic Token (Add / Remove)
SHIFT+X / CRT+X = Cross Generic Token (Add / Remove)
SHIFT+C / CRT+C = Green Generic Token (Add / Remove)

CTRL+1 = Toggle Draw Mode ON / OFF
CTRL+2 = Clear Drawn Markings

SHIFT+R = Roll 6 sided Dice
SHIFT+F = Flip Coin

For the record I change the hotkeys so they do not use the SHIFT modifiers, as I always use a voice communication and never use the chat window anyway.

There is are some helpful BUTTONS near the chat window.

SAVE - Save the current state of the game
LOAD - Load saved game
DRAW 6 - Shuffle your deck, then draw 6 Cards, then announce in chat you are drawing your star hand
Mulligan - Announce a Mulligan, then discard hand, shuffle deck, draw 6 cards
Choose - Picks a random player as 1st player
Scry # - Peak at the top cards of encounter deck 1
Peak # - Peak at the top cards of your player deck

Refresh - This is hotkeyed for Mac and Pc users to F1 by default, but iPad users... use this button to refresh. It will also raise your threat +1 and draw a new card in a single action.

Useful Console Commands

Remember lackeyCCG has a huge list of console commands to let you do awesome stuff... see the full list at lackeyccg.com! Though here are some real useful ones!

/save NameYouChoose (Save the current game, includes all decks)
/load NameYouChoose (Load a save game)
/senddeck # (This command will send you deck to the other player and download it directly to their deck folder, replace the # with their seat number.. so if their name is 3rd in the list it would be "/senddeck 3"

Detailed Set up Instructions

After download and install the application, Click the PLUGIN tab at the top of the screen.
Untitled_2.jpg

Now copy this link: Lord of the Rings: The Card Game (LCG) - LackeyCCG Plugin Version 6

Use "right click / copy link" to do this.

Back in lackey click the "Paste Auto Update URL" and it will be pasted in.. then click the INSTALL BUTTON.
Untitled_3.jpg

That is it.. the plug in will now work!! All you need to do is tweak a few things to get the most out of it...

Optional Tweaks After Install

Make sure you go into preferences / player profile and set up your server user name and choose a avatar. Otherwise you can not play multiplayer
image.jpg

In Appearence, UNTICK "Mark Card Viewer Image Pop Out on Mouse Over"
Untitled_5.jpg

In Performance set it to HIGH!
Untitled_7.jpg

In Miscellaneous set the tick boxes to this image!
image.jpg

well that it is.. hope you have fun guys!

Have Fun and ROLL HIGH
--Tragic

Edited by TragicTheBlathering, 06 October 2014 - 03:02 PM.

• Raven1015 and chuckles like this

#84 chuckles

chuckles

• Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 04:07 PM

I found this the other day (the ipad version)... was pleasantly surprised... and then downloaded  it :)

Nice Work!

Edited by chuckles, 06 October 2014 - 04:08 PM.

"Do not believe him! He has lost all power, save his voice that can still daunt you and deceive you, if you let it."

#85 rekath16

rekath16

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 03:29 AM

I admire your efforts for that Programm. Are there really so many people who play with lackey? For me it's incredible laborious. I prefer OCTGN.

Der Wille war da, aber das Fleisch war schwach.

#86 TragicTheBlathering

TragicTheBlathering

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 08:56 AM

i feel the same way about octgn.. it is just a matter of taste. LackeyCCG for me is far superiour. Run on Mac, Pc, Linux, iPad (android is in the works). Has auto save, +crash recovery, built in support for true solo multi-hand (you can just add in dummy players). Has simple editable resources for adding your own cards, custom or w/e. Allows lan connections, proxy tunneling and multiplatform global server. OCTGN can not do any of that. I mean, not having a save and load or crash recovery is enough for me.

Still, I think it is all about personal taste. Both options are avaluble so people can just choose which ever they wish.

Though it should be noted that as I am very busy with many projects + life so this plugin and all the others I run on this and other table top apps are not updated as much as the OCTGN one. If you want quick regular fast updates then this plugin is not for you. Though of corse as it is LackeyCCG you can add your own packs yourself witrh ease.

Edited by TragicTheBlathering, 07 October 2014 - 09:01 AM.

#87 TragicTheBlathering

TragicTheBlathering

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 02:49 PM

So I got sent a image from the iPad version....

image1.jpg

As you can see there is a lot of room taken up with buttons, what with the iPad being so much smaller. These are accessible from the right click menu on the cards, or the keybindings on computer.

Would you guys like me to remove a ton of those buttons.. all those +1 / -1 Token buttons?

#88 chuckles

chuckles

• Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 05:50 PM

If I understand you, then I would prefer to keep the +/- buttons, that are currently in the middle of the screen... if the alternative is flicking between 'touch does: left/middle/right ' more, like every time I wish to add or subtract a resource, progress or wound counter?

However abbreviations or smaller icons/colours to reduce the amount of space they took up would be great :)

"Do not believe him! He has lost all power, save his voice that can still daunt you and deceive you, if you let it."

#89 TragicTheBlathering

TragicTheBlathering

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 10:47 PM

yeah, I'll reduce them all to just the first letter... T- / T+ for threat + and Threat - ... stuff like that? I'll update soon and you can tell me if the buttons are to small, we can work out what the best size for easy of use is.

• chuckles likes this

#90 mr.thomasschmidt

mr.thomasschmidt

• Members
  • 594 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 03:34 AM

Hi. Could you also maybe add a way to flip cards in the iPad version? Normally you would use ctrl on the laptop but that doesn't seem to be possible here. Same goes for the Space Hulk plugin. No way to turn the cards. Or do you have a smart move up your sleeves? :)

#91 TragicTheBlathering

TragicTheBlathering

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 03:10 PM

I'm updating the space hulk one right now, but the lort one should be able to flip. As I said I do not have a iPad so I can not test it but I have been told it works fine now.

#92 mr.thomasschmidt

mr.thomasschmidt

• Members
  • 594 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 01:31 AM

Great. I'll test it again and let you know if it won't.

#93 Robes

Robes

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 01:30 AM

I can't work out how to flip the cards on ipad, can anyone help out? I see you guys say it's possible.

#94 chuckles

chuckles

• Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 04:58 PM

I can't work out how to flip the cards on ipad, can anyone help out? I see you guys say it's possible.

If you were wanting to 'flip' say a shadow card over? Then choose the "touch does: right click" at the bottom of the screen, then  touch the shadow card in question and then select 'flip' or 'flip card' from the list of options that popup. 

#95 TragicTheBlathering

TragicTheBlathering

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 10:45 PM

I am not sure how it works... as far as I know when you drag the card a button is suposed to pop up and you clikc it to flip before yuou drop. I can add a "flip card" button to the button menu as well in the next update that should be coming soon.

As I said I do not have a iPad... dose it have a video recorder? Be cool if somone could show me the iPad in action. I do not know a single person who owns one.

Edited by TragicTheBlathering, 15 October 2014 - 10:47 PM.

#96 Robes

Robes

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 02:03 AM

If you were wanting to 'flip' say a shadow card over? Then choose the "touch does: right click" at the bottom of the screen, then  touch the shadow card in question and then select 'flip' or 'flip card' from the list of options that popup.

Hmm, I don't seem to have this option in my version. I've checked with shadow and quest cards, I'm definitely up to date.

To be honest the interface is not good for a touchscreen device, hopefully it will be improved.

Sorry Tragic, I don't have any idea how to record video on this thing!

#97 TragicTheBlathering

TragicTheBlathering

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 07:12 PM

Lord of the Ring: The Card Game

- LackeyCCG Plugin Version 7.1 -

So LackeyCCG is finally out for iPad!! Woot-a-loot-a-lot. You can now use lackeyCCG to play on Mac,PC, Linux and iPad, iPhone vs any users on any of the other platforms!

Just a note, I do not own a iPad (android forever, *******!) So if you are having problems with the iPad version the place to ask is the LackeyCCG forums.

Lord of the Rings: The Card Game (LCG) - LackeyCCG Plugin Version 7
Have Fun and ROLL HIGH
Tragic

IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS TRY COMPLETELY REMOVING THE OLD PLUGIN FOLDER AND REINSTALL IT

Fixed

- Travel Announcement Voice now says the correct phase
- Now each general token is 100% unique. (Changed 2nd green token to pink)

Changed

- Removed "Hover" Button. I do not think anyone uses it.
- All buttons have been abbreviated to Initials to save screen space for iPad versions. This may make the WIN/MAC/Linux version a little harder to use. Remember there are keybindsings.

If people want the "full buttons" back.. I'll make a new download URL for ipad and one for PC that has the full buttons.

Abbreviations

Top Button Bar

RA = Refersh All / Threat +1 / Draw 1 Card (F1)
D = Draw 1 Card (F2)
DE = Draw Encounter (F5)
DS = Draw Shadow (F6)
DQ = Draw Quest (F4)
DE2 = Draw from 2nd Encounter Deck (F7)
DS2 = Draw Shadow from 2nd Encounter Deck (F8)
TC = Take control of card (alt+t)

Tokens

R+ = Add Resource
R- = Subtract Resource

W+ = Add Wound
W- = Subtract Wound

T+ = Add Travel Token
T- = Subtract Travel Token

O+ = Add Orange Token
O- = Subtract Orange Token

R+ = Add Red Token
R- = Subtract Red Token

I+ = Add Indigo Token
I- = Subtract Indigo Token

Now there is so much room I could add buttons for the other three general tokens. I haven't yet as I want to get feedback form the iPad users as I do not have a iPad so I can not tell how much space has been freed up. For now you can access the tokens via the keyboard shortcuts or right clicking on the card.

Canned Button (lower bar)

T+ = Add Threat
T- = Subtract Threat
R = Refersh All / Threat +1 / Draw 1 Card (I know this is doubled up, forget about that!)
S1 = Save 1
L1 = Load 1
D6 = Draw 6
M = Mulligan
C = Choose Start Player
P5 = Peak 5 (Look at top 5 of your own deck)
P3 = Peak 3
P1 = Peak 1
S1 = Scry 1 (Look at top card of Encounter Deck 1)
S2 = Scry 2
S3 = Scry 3
S2 = Save 2
L2 = Load 2
S3 = Save 3
L3 = Load 3
S4 = Save 4
L4 = Load 4

Keyboard Functions

You can set your own keyboard functions to anything you wish, by clicking PREFERENCES button and then clicking KEYBINDINGS. These are just what I use. Feel free to change ANY button but the F!! and the F12.. if you change these you will break some of the scripting functions. Remember you can always update form the url at any time to reset everything to defaults.

Keybindings in Lackey are pervasive across the application, so if you use "t" for take control, then every time you type "t" in the chat window it will trigger the hotkey. So I am using SHIFT+T and CTRL+T to turn On and Off tokens. There is a bug in LackeyCCG at the moment that makes windows systems beep if you use ALT+t.... so for now it is SHIFT+T.. but will go back to ALT once the bug is fixed.

CRT+LEFT CLICK = Flip a Card
HOLD SHIFT + MOUSE OVER (Peak at the other side of the card without flipping it)

F1 = Refresh ALL
F2 = Draw Card

] = Next Phase (auto save each advanced phase)
[ = Last Phase
F4 = Advance Turn

F3 = Draw Quest Card
F5 = Draw Encounter Card
F6 = Draw Shadow Card
F7 = Draw 2nd Encounter Card
F8 = Draw 2nd Shadow Card

F12 = Empty Hand - This moves the top card of your hand to the top of your draw deck. (do not change this keybinding!!)

SHIFT+T = Take Control of Card

SHIFT+Q / CRT+Q = Resource Token (Add / Remove)
SHIFT+W / CRT+W = Wound Token (Add / Remove)
SHIFT+E / CRT+E = Quest Token (Add / Remove)

SHIFT+A / CRT+A = Yellow Generic Token (Add / Remove)
SHIFT+S / CRT+S = Red Generic Token (Add / Remove)
SHIFT+D / CRT+D = Purple Generic Token (Add / Remove)

SHIFT+Z / CRT+Z = Blue Generic Token (Add / Remove)
SHIFT+X / CRT+X = Cross Generic Token (Add / Remove)
SHIFT+C / CRT+C = Green Generic Token (Add / Remove)

CTRL+1 = Toggle Draw Mode ON / OFF
CTRL+2 = Clear Drawn Markings

SHIFT+R = Roll 6 sided Dice
SHIFT+F = Flip Coin

For the record I change the hotkeys so they do not use the SHIFT modifiers, as I always use a voice communication and never use the chat window anyway.

There is are some helpful BUTTONS near the chat window.

SAVE - Save the current state of the game
LOAD - Load saved game
DRAW 6 - Shuffle your deck, then draw 6 Cards, then announce in chat you are drawing your star hand
Mulligan - Announce a Mulligan, then discard hand, shuffle deck, draw 6 cards
Choose - Picks a random player as 1st player
Scry # - Peak at the top cards of encounter deck 1
Peak # - Peak at the top cards of your player deck

Refresh - This is hotkeyed for Mac and Pc users to F1 by default, but iPad users... use this button to refresh. It will also raise your threat +1 and draw a new card in a single action.

Useful Console Commands

Remember lackeyCCG has a huge list of console commands to let you do awesome stuff... see the full list at lackeyccg.com! Though here are some real useful ones!

/save NameYouChoose (Save the current game, includes all decks)
/load NameYouChoose (Load a save game)
/senddeck # (This command will send you deck to the other player and download it directly to their deck folder, replace the # with their seat number.. so if their name is 3rd in the list it would be "/senddeck 3"

Some Tips

You need to set up a player profile to play online.

In "MISC" and untick "Show ToolTips"
In "MISC" tick "Auto remove tokens"
In "MISC" you can set lackey to "one mouse button mode"

In PERFORMANCE set it to "HIGH"

In "APPEARANCE" untick "Make Card viewer image pop out" (if you like some like it ticked)
In "APPEARANCE" Adjust "Counter Size" to make the counters bigger or smaller on the cards

Have Fun and ROLL HIGH
--Tragic

• PsychoRocka likes this

#98 Bullroarer Took

Bullroarer Took

• Members
  • 993 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 11:47 PM

Thanks for the support Tragic. I'll try the iPad version soon.
Nearly all of my comments are from the perspective of the single handed solo player.

#99 booored

booored

• Members
  • 2,038 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 12:31 AM

make a new version for iPad and one for computer.. the abreviated buttons ******* ******.. you have completely ruined it fix it now.

Edited by booored, 15 December 2014 - 02:04 AM.

"People should be less concerned about whether they are being insulted and more concerned if it is the truth"

#100 mr.thomasschmidt

mr.thomasschmidt

• Members
  • 594 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 12:44 AM

make a new version for iPad and one for computer.. the abreviated buttons fuckign fduck.. you have completely ruined it fix it now.

What a nice way to ask...
Don't mind him Tragic. I play both versions and nothing I ruined. Yes, it is a little more challenging to begin with, but after 5 min you get used to it. If ever you get the time and feel like it I can see how it would be perfect with both an iPad and a desktop version. But if it would result in longer time between the updates it is perfectly fine the way it is. Thank you for using your spare time to do this.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS