Photo

Lord of the Rings LCG for LackeyCCG (play it online with mates)

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#41 Pvthudson01

Pvthudson01

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:56 PM

i cant even find where to download this program so i gave up

#42 mr.thomasschmidt

mr.thomasschmidt

• Members
  • 589 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 09:21 AM

That's very easy. Www.lackeyccg.com :)

#43 booored

booored

• Members
  • 1,841 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:14 AM

yay, finnally .. awesome!!

"People should be less concerned about whether they are being insulted and more concerned if it is the truth"

#44 TragicTheBlathering

TragicTheBlathering

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:16 AM

As always, if you experience problems the fastest way to fix is to just delete the entire Plugin Dir and just download it again form the server … justs remember to backup your player decks.. so Del this dir!! (pluginsLoTRlcg)

Version 4

ADDED: Redhorn Gate AP (1st of Darrowdelf)

ADDED: Aside Encounter Deck Zones

ADDED: Victory Pile Deck Zone | ADDED: Mulligan Sound

ADDED: Mulligan Button | ADDED: Save and Load Buttons

CHANGED: All encounter deck now have any "out of play" cards used in set up placed in the new ASIDE deck zone for quicker game starts!

FIXED: Sarn Gorwing Custom Quest Deck!

Please let me know if anything needs fixing!!

Ok… so I finally found time toi update this plugin.. only 18 days late!! wtf… do not worry I'll update it as soon as the new month starts so you will not be waiting as long for the next pack…

BIG NEWS!! Darrowdelf has started… so get on and start hitting the trail

Also, I have made some pretty major changes to the plugin. I Strongly recommend backing up your OWN decks and DELETING THE ENTIRE PLUGIN DIR AND INSTALLING FROM SCRATCH.

I have added 2 new deck zones… as there are more and more quests that require shuffling of the quest deck. So now you will see that there is a new button called "DRAW QUEST" this will draw a quest card form the top of the quest deck (LEFT). You can still play as always, but if you are playing say FLIGHT FROM MORIA, you can now put the quest cards in the quest deck zone and use the shuffle and other deck functions!

I have also added a new deck zone called "VICTORY" so you may drag your victory cards into this area now if you wish.

Also ALL the encounter decks have been changed. So i strongly recommend you deleting them all and re-downloading. This is because I have added yet another deck zone called "ASIDE". This deck zone contains all the Quest 1a setup cards. Like if the quest says "search the encounter deck for card and place in staging area" well that card is now already put aside for you in this aside deck zone. This should speed up quest setup as you will not need to fetch the cards yourself.

Also there is a new button in teh canned messages area called "!mulligan!" this will discard your starting hand and then draw 6 cards as well as announcing you are taking a mulligan, next to it is !draw 6! that will draw your starting hand.

Ok have fun!!!

-----------------

Also I have fixed some problems with the default keybindings … they should now be all working … if not del the plugin and fresh update!

CRT+LEFT CLICK = Flip a Card
HOLD SHIFT + MOUSE OVER (Peak at the other side of the card without flipping it)

F1 = Refresh ALL
F2 = Draw Card

F3 = Next Phase
F4 = Last Phase

F5 = Draw Encounter Card
F6 = Draw Shadow Card

F7 = New Turn

F9 = Empty Hand - This moves the top card of your hand to the top of your draw deck. (do not change this keybinding!!)

ALT+Q / CRT+Q = Resource Token (Add / Remove)
ALT+W / CRT+W = Wound Token (Add / Remove)
ALT+E / CRT+E = Quest Token (Add / Remove)

ALT+A / CRT+A = Helper Card Counter 1 (Add / Remove)
ALT+S / CRT+S = Helper Card Counter 2 (Add / Remove)
ALT+D / CRT+D = Helper Card Counter 3 (Add / Remove)

ALT+Z / CRT+Z = Purple Generic Token (Add / Remove)
ALT+X / CRT+X = Orange Generic Token (Add / Remove)
ALT+C / CRT+C = Yellow Generic Token (Add / Remove)

ALT+M = Toggle Draw Mode ON / OFF
ALT+N = Clear Markings
ALT+R = Roll 6 sided Dice
ALT+F = Flip Coin

Useful Console Commands

Remember lackeyCCG has a huge list of consol commands to let you do awesome stuff… see the full list here! Though here are some real useful ones!

/save NameYouChoose (Save the current game, includes all decks)
/load NameYouChoose (Load a save game)
/senddeck # (This command will send you deck to the other player and download it directly to their deck folder, replace the # with their seat number.. so if their name is 3rd in the list it would be "/senddeck 3"
[/quote] 

#45 mr.thomasschmidt

mr.thomasschmidt

• Members
  • 589 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 07:49 AM

You are the man tragic :) 10 thumb up for all your work!!

#46 TragicTheBlathering

TragicTheBlathering

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:19 PM

Hey guys I am back!

Been overseas for ages. Anyway.. I am sad to say that I have stopped playing LoTR having moved on to Star Wars and A:Netrunner as well as Call of Cthulhu (I'll always play that).

I will still host the plugin and as soon as I get my computers out of storage and set up I will update the pulgin to the end of the current cycle

I am looking for someone to take over this plugin. The updating is not that involved and I can get you in touch with a good scanner who will keep you up to date with new cards. I can teach you how to update it and keep it uptodate easily. The plugin is complete so anly set updates and card scans are needed to maintain it.

Alternatively if you update the scans and the set file I will handle the hosting and auto-update

If you can not wait there is a OCTGN3 plugin that is currently well maintained but it isn't as g0od as the lackey one for a number of reasons.. one of witch LackeyCCG has save function and crash recovery, so no more disconnection and loose hours of gameplay and also it can be played on most platforms (pc, linux, mac, ipad)  and I "think" I still have more custom quests. There are also all sorts of other little things that make the lackeyccg plugin far superior imo.

Anyway.. sorry ..for quitting on your  but that is life and mine must go on!
--Tragic 

PS - Remember to contact me if you wish to take over the upkeep of this plugin!!

#47 TragicTheBlathering

TragicTheBlathering

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 04:39 AM

As always, if you experience problems the fastest way to fix is to just delete the entire Plugin Dir and just download it again form the server … justs remember to backup your player decks.. so Del this dir!! (pluginsLoTRlcg)

Version 5

ADDED: Darrowdelf 2: Road to Rivendale

ADDED: Darrowdelf 3: The Watcher in the Water

ADDED: Darrowdelf 4: The Long Dark

ADDED: Darrowdelf 5: Foundations of Stone

ADDED: Darrowdelf 6: Shadow and Flame

ADDED: Saga: The Hobbit: Over Hill and Under Hill

ADDED: Deluxe: Heirs of Numenor Expansion (Censored)

CHANGED

There is a pretty major change here. 

I am now going to be releasing the entire set as uptodate with the official sets as possible, ignoring the 6 month wait.. BUT the cards in the 6 month period will have their card text blurred out. This way the plugin will comply with the wishes of the copywrite holders, FFG and people can simply replace the blurred cards with their own scans if they wish. 

This should stop the fracturing of the user base, as many users were running custom versions of this plugin. Now you can just replace the blurred cards and connect with anyone.. no need to write a personalised plugin anymore!

As some of you may know it has been a long time between updates. I was away on holiday for ages, and then I quit this game in favour for other LCGs like Netrunner. 

I am looking for someone to take over this plugin and maintain it.

The plugin itself is complete and I expect it not to need additional work. All anyone needs to do to update this plugin is look in the plugin dir and see the cardlist.txt file. This is a tab delimitered spreadsheet txt file. You can load it in excel or calc or any speadsheet app. Once you do you can clearly see the pattern of how to fill in new cards. 

If anyone wishes to take over the plugin please let me know. PM me on YOUTUBE, BGG, FFG or CARDGAMEDB.

To those thinking of taking over.. there are TWO options.

1) You take over the entire plugin, including updating and hosting (hosting can be done easy through DropBox.. this is what I am using now). You will need to update the txt file, update the dropbox and update the scans. I can put you in touch with a scanner.

This is what I am hoping someone will step up and do.

2) The other option is to simply update the cardlist.txt file and email it to me. This is by far the most time consuming part of the update. The data entry. If someone will do this for me. I can host and handle the plugin updates, Until someone wishes to take on the entire show.

Anyway.. I will be updating the plugin now and then if no one comes around.. 

until then… . .

Have Fun and ROLL HIGH!!!

-----------------

Also I have fixed some problems with the default keybindings … they should now be all working … if not del the plugin and fresh update!

HOLD SHIFT + MOUSE OVER (Peak at the other side of the card without flipping it)

F1 = Refresh ALL

F2 = Draw Card

F3 = Next Phase

F4 = Last Phase

F5 = Draw Encounter Card

F6 = Draw Shadow Card

F7 = New Turn

F9 = Empty Hand  - This moves the top card of your hand to the top of your draw deck. (do not change this keybinding!!)

There is a BUTTON called !Mulligan!.. it will try to empty your hand and draw a new one. 

ALT+A / CRT+A = Helper Card Counter 1 (Add / Remove)

ALT+S / CRT+S = Helper Card Counter 2 (Add / Remove)

ALT+D / CRT+D = Helper Card Counter 3 (Add / Remove)

ALT+Z / CRT+Z = Purple Generic Token (Add / Remove)

ALT+X / CRT+X = Orange Generic Token (Add / Remove)

ALT+C / CRT+C = Yellow Generic Token (Add / Remove)

ALT+M = Toggle Draw Mode ON / OFF

ALT+N = Clear Markings

ALT+F = Flip Coin

Useful Console Commands

Remember lackeyCCG has a huge list of consol commands to let you do awesome stuff… see the full list here! Though here are some real useful ones!

/senddeck # (This command will send you deck to the other player and download it directly to their deck folder, replace the # with their seat number.. so if their name is 3rd in the list it would be "/senddeck 3"

#48 C4libr3

C4libr3

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 04:44 PM

Tragic,

The update for LOTRLCG in LACKEY, dont work.

The error mensage error is:

"Updating plugin from URL: http://dl.dropbox.co...updatelist.txt…

Error: timed out while updating the plugin."

I try delete the entire plugin, and the same error occurs.

I make a update instal for warhammerinvasion and they work.

#49 C4libr3

C4libr3

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:41 AM

The update work's now.

Thanks

#50 TragicTheBlathering

TragicTheBlathering

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:11 PM

Version 6
MASSIVE UPDATE!! I STRONGLY RECOMMEND REMOVING YOUR ENTIRE PLUGIN DIR AND REINSTALLING FORM PREFERENCES MENU!!

Remember to back up your own player decks! Though due to massive changes you may need to rebuild them, check and see if they are missing a card here or there!

ADDED: The Battle of Laketown (uncensored)
ADDED: Saga: The Hobbit 2: On The Door Step (Censored)
ADDED: The Steward's Fear (Censored)
ADDED: Easy Mode Encounter Decks

ADDED: A a 2nd Encounter Deck Zone for use in many of the quest that need such a thing
ADDED: A victory point counter to the player area

UNCENSORED: Deluxe: Heirs of Numenor Expansion!

CHANGE: Redone all encounter deck to use the new 2nd Encounter Area + Aside.
CHANGE: Cleaned up the card button bar so there are many less buttons for ease of use.
CHANGE: Some of there moved buttons made it to the CANNED MESSAGE button area.
CHANGE: Tweaked CANNED MESSAGE buttons for ease of use.
CHANGE: Swapped the Hotkeys for helper counters and generic counters.
CHANGE: Gone though entire card list and remove duplicates, so all errors with loading the wrong card into your deck has stopped.
CHANGE: Synced Card list to match Zorbec's Deck Builder so card export should works seamlessly.
CHANGE: Card Scans have been standardized in size, so all cards are now exactly the same dimensions.
CHANGE: Many Card Scans replaced with new scans of better quality.

TONS OF OTHER STUFF!
Due to the large update please remove the entire plugin dir from lackeyccg. Make sure you back up your own decks.

Big thanks to eli124 (for ideas on how to improve) and especially cheshirekatzfor helping with the tedious data entry part of the release, as well as DarksBane for CardGameDB and all he dose for the community and Zorbec for his amazing deck editor, that if you are not using then you are simply "doing it wrong".

-----------------

F1 = Refresh ALL
F2 = Draw Card

F3 = Next Phase (auto save each advanced phase)
F4 = Last Phase

F5 = Draw Encounter Card
F6 = Draw Shadow Card
F7 = Draw Quest Card
F8 = Draw 2nd Encounter Card
F9 = Draw 2nd Shadow Card

F11 = Empty Hand - This moves the top card of your hand to the top of your draw deck. (do not change this keybinding!!)

F12 = ADVANCE TURN (auto save at each turn advance)

ALT+T = Take Control of Card

ALT+A / CRT+A = Yellow Generic Token (Add / Remove)
ALT+S / CRT+S = Orange Generic Token (Add / Remove)
ALT+D / CRT+D = Purple Generic Token (Add / Remove)

ALT+Z / CRT+Z = Helper Card Counter 1 (Add / Remove)
ALT+X / CRT+X = Helper Card Counter 2 (Add / Remove)
ALT+C / CRT+C = Helper Card Counter 3 (Add / Remove)

ALT+1 = Toggle Draw Mode ON / OFF
ALT+2 = Clear Drawn Markings

ALT+F = Flip Coin

There is are some helpful BUTTONS near the chat window.

SAVE - Save the current state of the game
LOAD - Load saved game

DRAW 6 - Shuffle your deck, then draw 6 Cards, then announce in chat you are drawing your star hand
Mulligan - Announce a Mulligan, then discard hand, shuffle deck, draw 6 cards

Useful Console Commands

#51 Zalrus9

Zalrus9

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 02:51 AM

You are the savior of the Apple-Folk, Tragic! Thanks for the update! Glad to have you back!

#52 noctum

noctum

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:17 AM

So i have played around with lackeycgc today and found it work wonders just a question i have googled for ready made quest decks but found nothing must i manualy load each quests card? Other than that this rocks:)

/noctum

Minas Tirith shall not fall!

#53 TragicTheBlathering

TragicTheBlathering

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:21 AM

LoTR-LCG LackeyCCG Tutorial

--= LINK ==-

Click the link to go to my utube chan where I have done a tutorial for the plugin. Check the video description as there will be a index of link to let you jump around the video file for quick answers to common questions.

Have Fun and ROLL HIGH!

--Tragic

noctum said:

So i have played around with lackeycgc today and found it work wonders just a question i have googled for ready made quest decks but found nothing must i manualy load each quests card? Other than that this rocks:)

/noctum

All the quest deck + a ton of custom quests are in the deck folder… just load them and your ready to go!

#54 noctum

noctum

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 08:17 AM

Thx found it by misstake a few hours later. I feel like such a fool:( But thx for the quick reply., its a pleasure to have forums and pepole to turn to i need.

Minas Tirith shall not fall!

#55 silverthorn

silverthorn

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 05:49 AM

What's the url to download the plugin (since Lackey doesn't have a plugin finder anymore).

#56 TragicTheBlathering

TragicTheBlathering

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 10:46 PM

What's the url to download the plugin (since Lackey doesn't have a plugin finder anymore).

LackeyCCG is going though some teething problems with the update to iPad and for now the plugin finder has been removed.

Plugin URLS 0 - Copy the link and paste into lackeyCCG

#57 silverthorn

silverthorn

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 06:57 AM

Thank you kindly :)

#58 Zalrus9

Zalrus9

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 05:02 PM

Hey! Is this project dead? It's been a while since the last update, and I would still love to use it, as I am a mac user. Is anybody working on this?

#59 booored

booored

• Members
  • 1,841 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 07:12 PM

I know the guy that runs this project, he is on holidays at the mo.. but is planning to update the plugin to the end of Black Riders when he gets home. I think at the mo it is up to Stewards Fear, so plenty of game.

"People should be less concerned about whether they are being insulted and more concerned if it is the truth"

#60 Zalrus9

Zalrus9

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 07:19 PM

Awesome! Thanks!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS