Warhammer 40kRP Armory

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 eBarbarossa

eBarbarossa

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:08 AM

Well well well, the latest Version of the Armory, V4.18.130108, can be found in my mediafire folder at

http://www.mediafire.../?rrzcb3ir74cib

It features a new Tab with Character options, such as Talents, Skills, Elite Advances and has all the gear from the Lathe Worlds included. Enjoy!

@H.B.M.C.: Still need to do The Soul Reaver and The Tome of Fate before that. No rest for the wicked…

#22 Cryhavok

Cryhavok

• Members
  • 354 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:42 AM

I havent tried this yet, but can this be used on an android?

#23 Fgdsfg

Fgdsfg

Lrod-Iniquitsor

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:48 PM

eBarbarossa, I really do appreciate the continued work on this. The only thing I can criticize is capitalization and punctuation. The added entries look quite messy.

Real men earn their fun

Unified WH40kRP Ruleset Homebrew - Personal Notes
Talking Necrons. Dreadknights. Centurion Armour. Sororitas-murdering Grey Knights.
These things are dumb and do not exist. This is non-negotiable and undebatable.

#24 eBarbarossa

eBarbarossa

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:37 AM

And on we go! V4.19.130116 features The Soul Reaver with all kinds of Dark Elder deviltries, drugs, poisons, vehicles and character options. You can find it at

Enjoy!

P.S.: And I did a bit of work on my errors, Fgdsfg. ^^

#25 eBarbarossa

eBarbarossa

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:40 AM

Cryhavok said:

I havent tried this yet, but can this be used on an android?

Sadly, I have no idea. I only use it on my PC, actually.

#26 Gavinfoxx

Gavinfoxx

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:53 AM

I… have no idea what I mean.  That was several months ago.

#27 eBarbarossa

eBarbarossa

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:07 AM

Okay, here is the latest version of the armory. It contains the Navis Primer, complete with psychic gear, powers and character options as well as new adversaries. Also featured are the web enhancements for The Soul Reaver and The Lathe Worlds.

You can find the armoury (V4.20.130307) here: http://www.mediafire.../?rrzcb3ir74cib

#28 eBarbarossa

eBarbarossa

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 04:25 AM

Greetings, citizens! The latest version of The 40kRP Armory is online. Version 4.22.130322 contains Deathwatch - Mark of the Xenos with it's numerous alien threats and weapons and Black Crusade - The Tome of Fate which not only features the servants of Tzeentch but also a sizable chunk of Necron lore and equipment. Enjoy!

#29 NytemareRhosyn

NytemareRhosyn

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:52 PM

will tome of fate or blood be added?

#30 Zazztonater

Zazztonater

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 12:38 AM

Just wanna say thanky to eBarbossa for taking the time to put this awsum bit of Gm help together...keep it up sir!

#31 johniemi

johniemi

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 05:37 AM

A huge thank you to eBarbossa for your work. Our two DH GM's have been using your spreadsheets like no other. Thank you from Finland!

#32 Tabularius

Tabularius

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 05:04 AM

Since the original editors have vanished into the Warp, I've updated the armory to include all books and errata that weren't in the last version. For further updates, refer to my signature or just go here.

40kRP Armory v5.35.140316:  [Forum thread]  [Mediafire folder]

#33 Alex Cube

Alex Cube

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 01:35 AM

Sweet

#34 Fgdsfg

Fgdsfg

Lrod-Iniquitsor

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 02:52 AM

If found an error:

In Black Crusade, under Las, it lists the MP Lascannon. This is wrong. The MP Lascannon is not in Black Crusade Core, but rather, the Hell Hammer Lascannon is.

MP presumably stands for "Man-Portable", which isn't what it's called in Black Crusade, only in Only War (and possibly others). The Hell Hammer even mentions in it's only a variant of the Man-Portable Lascannons, and usually manned by crews of two or three, saying that only (Chaos) Space Marines can one-man them.

Real men earn their fun

Unified WH40kRP Ruleset Homebrew - Personal Notes
Talking Necrons. Dreadknights. Centurion Armour. Sororitas-murdering Grey Knights.
These things are dumb and do not exist. This is non-negotiable and undebatable.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS