• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Arkanoth

Arkanoth

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 03:44 AM

Hello:

Kudos for your char sheet, very useful. I have one suggestion though, Could you make the Space Marine Abilities and Power Armor Abilities boxes white like the renown, experience, insanity and corruption box?; 1) it makes for a hard read, 2) some of the letters aren't viewable for the character or dreadnought sheets. Also it saves on ink. Continue the excellent work!!!

#22 fabambina

fabambina

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 05:48 PM

i don't know if you update any longer, but i have found the following errors:

high gothic is a trained skill

silent move is a trained skill

#23 Giltintur

Giltintur

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:02 AM

PrinceOfMadness: this is one awesome character sheet, thank you so much for creating it.

The reason why it isn't saveable with Adobe Reader, is that you haven't extended the right on a copy. To do so, go to "Advanced" menu in Acrobat Pro, and then choose "Extended Features in Adobe Reader".

And once again: great job!

#24 eponette

eponette

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:03 PM

Hi,

is there a way to tranlate it? My players are not all speaking english, therefore our rulebook is in french. And it is sometimes not easy to find the right talent…

Thanks for the job anyway

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS