The Massing at Osgiliath Review

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 TheLightdarker

TheLightdarker

• Members
  • 320 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 05:18 PM

Are you interested in The Massing at Osgiliath, but don't really know much about it?  Are you looking for a thorough, informative review and analysis of the first Print on Demand expansion for the Lord of the Rings LCG, and curious to learn what exactly all the community hype regarding this quest is about?

If so, look no further than javascript:void(0);/*1319688846954*/ , where I review The Massing at Osgiliath in much the same fashion as I've done for the Core set and all of the Adventure Packs released thus far.  If you find my review helpful, please vote me up, but in any case I hope you enjoy reading and perhaps learning a little bit more about this fantastic expansion!

#2 TheRomance

TheRomance

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 01:12 PM

A pleasure to read, just like the rest of your reviews, even if I had my mind set on buying MaO either way =P.  Thanks for posting this!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS