Reward Limit per Hero?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 KevinBakon

KevinBakon

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 03:44 AM

Is there a limit on the number of rewards a hero can carry at a time?  With enough items, a character becomes invincible in duels.  Fluff-wise, it feels a little funny for a character to don multiple sets of armor in a duel, though gameplay is obviously paramount. Am I missing something?  I realize there are a few ways to lose your hero (like coercion), so it's possible to defuse superheroes indirectly. Limiting the number of rewards might mess up Captain of the Hero's Guild pretty badly too.  

Any thoughts?

Apologies if this was discussed at some point.  I couldn't find it if it was.

#2 sigmazero13

sigmazero13

Rules Geek

• Members
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 04:42 AM

There is no limit to how many items any given hero can carry.  However, in any given duel, a hero can only use one Weapon and one Armor.  He doesn't have to choose until he actually uses the items, but once one is used, that is the only Weapon or Armor he can use.

For instance, if a hero has Blade of Light and Frost Axe, and uses the Blade of Light to get an extra card, he cannot use the Frost Axe for that duel (but he can use the Blade of Light for each round).

#3 KevinBakon

KevinBakon

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 08:52 AM

Ahhh, I must have missed that in the manual.  Thanks for all the help, Sigma!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS