Homebrewed Advantages / Disadvantages

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#21 Lia Valenth

Lia Valenth

• Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 12:06 PM

If you really want to implement something like this a style module that gives all weapons you wield the Precise tag for 50DP could be used...Though with some weapons it could be broken. You could also allow specific weapons or weapon groups to gain the Precise tag with 20-30DP (for example all Gladiator weapons for 20DP [does not include the net because that makes no sense]).

#22 Heart of the Tiger

Heart of the Tiger

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 03:37 AM

Elric of Melniboné said:

SUPERIOR WARLORD KAMI’S BLOOD
Your Kami’s Blood is stronger than normal.
Works exactly as for Warlord Kami’s Blood, but the cost to activate the ability increases to 2 and 3 Ki points per turn, respectively. The quality bonus awarded to the chosen weapon goes up to +10 and +15 respectively (with the usual +25 quality limit) and the character gains +2 and +3 Accumulations respectively which he may distribute as he determines at character’s creation.
COST: 2-3.

Honestly, I would balance it the other way round, especially with the +25 limit in mind, which I wouldn't touch anyway.

1 CP: As normal

2 CP: The cost to energize your weapon is reduced to a ki point every 5 rounds, and your energized weapon gets +5 breakage and +10 fortitude. You get another +1 bonus to a specific accumulation of your choice.

3 CP: The cost for energizing your weapon is eliminated and your energized weapon gets +5 speed and +10 to it's presence. You get another +1 bonus to a specific accumulation of your choice. (You can carry out actions of zen difficulty)

... I'm not entirely sure about the zen stuff, I think this is a nice bonus for 3CP, since all the kami advantages give a character the power to carry out actions of inhuman difficulty,. Also in my own group's houserules we decided to reduce the cost of inhumanity and zen to 50% if someone has an advantage giving him the power to carry out inhuman/zen actions, because AFAIK being ably to carry out actions on inhuman difficulty doesn't give you the ability to raise your characteristics to inhuman levels.

#23 ElricOfMelnibone

ElricOfMelnibone

• Members
  • 886 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 10:09 PM

I reworked Warlord Kami's Blood a bit, making it more "interesting" on my opinion.

SUPERIOR WARLORD KAMI’S BLOOD
Your Kami’s Blood is stronger than normal.
Superior Warlord Kami’s Blood works as an upgrade to Warlord Kami’s Blood and allows to take an advantage from the following list if 2CPs are spent and two advantages from the following list if 3CPs are spent.
Greater Kami: This advantage increases the base effects of Warlord Kami’s Blood. The cost to activate the ability increases to 2 Ki points per turn, but the quality bonus awarded to the chosen weapon goes up to +10 (with the usual +25 quality limit) and the character gains +1 additional Accumulation, which he may distribute as he determines at character’s creation. A character may choose this advantage a second time, further increasing the activation cost to 3Ki points per turn, the quality bonus to +15 (with the usual +25 quality bonus limit), and gaining an additional +1 Accumulation, which he may distribute as he determines at character’s creation.
Higher Kami: This advantage grants its user the Zen ability and substitutes the Divine Blood special rule granted by Kami’s Blood.
Spiritual Kami: This advantage allows its user to spend an additional Ki point whenever he’s benefitting from the quality bonus granted by the Warlord Kami’s Blood ability, in order to have his attacks use Energy as their primary attack type. His attacks are still corporeal and can be blocked normally.
Weaponmaster Kami: This advantage allows its user to choose apply the Warlord Kami bonus to a Whole-Class Weapon Module instead of a single weapon. This advantage may be chosen more than once, choosing a different Whole-Class Weapon Module.

Soon enough I'll rework on their Magnus...

#24 Heart of the Tiger

Heart of the Tiger

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 10:10 PM

Greater Kami: what happens if the bonus quality from this advantage raises a weapon's quality beyond +25? You might add rules for that. That's why I didn't include another +5 bonus for additional CPs in my version of that advantage, I simply assumed a +20 weapon would be the most powerful weapon a NORMAL character will get his/her hands on.

#25 ElricOfMelnibone

ElricOfMelnibone

• Members
  • 886 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 10:51 PM

Never a weapon must get beyond +25. That's as simple as that. That's the best quality bonus in Anima. Fullstop. Of course, if other players like to press things beyond that point, that's their simple choice. I mean it's pretty easy calculating the stats of a +30 or +35 weapon, so if other masters want to do so...so be it. I stand by the "Max +25 Rule".

Now, in order to achieve more than +15 Quality bonus a character must combine this advantage (3CP +1Level), with either Noah Elan (another 3CP), an Artifact Advantage (1+CPs), or Intial Funds Advantage (1+CPs). Hence a character is investing almost all his CPs simply in wielding a +25Weapon...

...BUT that's not a REAL +25 weapon, since it only gains the bonus only temporarily. A REAL +25 weapon will usually have incommensurable magical properties, which this won't have. Of course It will have a nice attack/block bonus as well as a very fine initiative and damage bonus and strong breakage and fortitude, but sincerely I don't thing quality bonus on weapons makes them really "game-breaking", compared to tons other things that are there.

By the way, it's already possible with the base +5 version of Kami's Blood obtaining a +25 weapon: get a +10 quality Artifact (1-2CP worth Artifact, 3 if you want it to have very cool mystical properties), Elan with Noah (3CP allow you to increase the quality of any item you're using by +10 UNLESS it's already higher...but +10 ISN'T HIGHER than +10, since Math's not an opinion, so your +10 quality artifact becomes +20), then add +5 quality for Warlord Kami's Blood...+25 is the total...and the BASE is a cool +20 (meaning a mystical and cool object). Actually a 3CP artifact could already be a +20 quality, so again with the +5 bonus from Warlord Kami's Blood you have a +25 weapon.

And in BOTH cases you're spending 1ki point per turn for a +25 weapon, while with Greater Kami advantage you're spending 2-3Ki points per turn.

Simply put, Greater Kami advantage seems far more powerful than it really is, but still it's ok on my opinion.

#26 Heart of the Tiger

Heart of the Tiger

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 11:10 PM

I believe I myself said somehere that I wouldn't touch the +25 limit. If you have the Kami advantage for 3 points and wield a base +20 weapon the weapon would be a +35 weapon if you energize it. Since we both agree on the +25 limit, there should be some compensation. You pay for energizing your weapon, something should happen, even if the quality doesn't increase, otherwise whenever you wield that base +20 or even +25 weapon, a great part of the advantage becomes useless.

#27 ElricOfMelnibone

ElricOfMelnibone

• Members
  • 886 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 11:31 PM

I don't believe so...but I understand your point.

Being able to turn a no quality weapon into a +15 weapon is bonus good enough to simply become "useless" (or less powerful) when using a +20 weapon. A character using an allmighty artifact won't find much use in the Greater Warlord Kami's Blood +15 bonus, but on the other hand, if he's "disarmed" of his allmighty artifact, a mere weapon of the same kind becomes a lethal weapon in his hands. There's no reason to compensate: it's a choice of the player wether taking that advantage or not.

#28 Heart of the Tiger

Heart of the Tiger

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 11:57 PM

Well, I think giving a player an ability/advantage ect. with diminishing returns as he gets more powerful or gets more powerful items is (to a degree) ok, but almost completely shutting down a 3CP advantage is not. I just think it isn't a good way to balance the game, but that's my own way of handling it.

I know there are a buch of advantages out there that become useless at certain levels, which is why we work together with our GM to prevent that from happening.

I think we can agree to disagree.

#29 Heart of the Tiger

Heart of the Tiger

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 09:43 PM

Some advantages I created:

Technique Prodigy
The character selects a single effect from the Ki technique section. He can use that effect as if he had developed the Ki ability "Improvised Combat Techniques", with the difference being that he uses the primary effect column's cost, doesn't increase his fumble chance and must be able to use the effect in question in a single round. The character may select any effect, but the maximum power of an effect he can use in this way is equal to 10 MK +1 for every level he has. That means, if a level 3 character's chosen effect has a minimum cost that is beyond 13 MK, he cannot use the effect in the described way. He also can't change the chosen effect afterwards. If the chosen effect is used in the above described way, it's not combinable with ki techniques, but it is combinable with any powers or abilities that are combinable with ki techniques.
If the character later develops a ki technique and his chosen effect is part of the power, the technique's MK cost doesn't change, but it's activation cost is lessened by 2 if his chosen effect's part of the technique is a level 1 effect, by 4 if it's a level 2 effect and by 6 if it's a level 3 effect. This cannot reduce a technique's cost below 50% of it's original cost, just as with „Ki Reduction“.
Should the character develop the ki ability "Improvised Combat Techniques", he always uses the primary column's cost, can use any level of the chosen effect, and doesn't increase his fumble chance for that effect only. This advantage can only be chosen once.
If the character selects an effect that only has level 1 entries, like "Supernatural Attack", the advantage costs 1 CP.
Cost: 1 or 2 CP

Blood of Kami: Lord of War

Superior Warlord Kami
The Legacy gains improved powers.
Greater Accumulation: Instead of the +1 bonus to a single accumulation, he doubles the base accumulation of the chosen characteristic.
Energize Weapon: For every Ki point the Legacy spends to channel energy through his chosen weapon, the effect lasts for five rounds.
Cost: 2 CP

Great Warlord Kami
The Legacy gains some of the powers of a Great Warlord Kami.
Divine Grasp: He can carry out actions of zen difficulty and consequently halves the cost to develop Zen.
Weapon Avatar: The Legacy can spend 10 generic Ki points to temporarily become his chosen weapon's Avatar. This effect lasts for 10 rounds. While in this higher state, the Legacy's chosen weapon is considered to be energized. The Legacy can damage and potentially kill any being, as if his gnosis was 20 points higher, altough other requirements may still apply.
The Legacy gets a +25 all action bonus against any opponent wielding the same weapon he chose as his signature weapon.
Cost: 3 CP

Greater Accumulation may be too powerful. Also I'm looking for a way to make "Unarmed" balanced for Weapon Avatar, currently it seems overpowered, I might limit the all action bonus to a single martial art or sth. 

#30 ElricOfMelnibone

ElricOfMelnibone

• Members
  • 886 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 12:50 AM

Technique Prodigy seems unteresting...as for Greater Warlord Kami, I'm using my version right now.

#31 ElricOfMelnibone

ElricOfMelnibone

• Members
  • 886 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 03:04 AM

Does anyone know Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann...well here are Spiral Warriors in Gaia. On "Homebrewed Magnus" you'll find their Magnus (Gattai!) and on "New Techniques" the allmighty Tengen Toppa technique tree.

SPIRAL WARRIOR
More than the result of a Blood Bond, Spiral Warriors are humans (and only humans) born with an incredible spiritual energy that seems to be born from their evolutionary potential. Such individuals are born with an unbelievable ability to dig and if trained develop an unsurpassed ability to control ki, although they only seem able to channel it for common abilities and in a specific set of techniques called Tengen Toppa. Such individuals are considered a great threat to the natural order of things by the Imperium and once they manifest their powers to their highest level, they’re usually hunted down…Still some Spiral Warriors are born from time to time, a matter that Imperium seems unable to take care of entirely.
Digger: Due to their innate digging abilities, Spiral Warriors gain +100 Ability Check or a +5Characteristic Check to any check involving digging.
Fight the Power: Spiral Warriors can never gain any Elan except for The Path to Ascension.
Hunted: Once a Spiral Warrior uses any technique from Tengen Toppa while using the Gattai Magnus, gets his Elan Level on The Path to Ascension past 80, or gets to Level15, he/she has a 5% chance per day of being detected by the Ormus system of the Imperium. If detected by it, the character will become a target of Imperium, with all that means.
Natural Heroes: Spiral Warriors are innate heroes and hence can never have a Gnosis and Natura below 15.
Spiral Power: A Spiral Warrior gains one free Accumulation Multiple on DEX, CON, POW, and WIL each Level and doubles his/her base Accumulation value (that conferred by the characteristic) on the same stats. A Spiral Warrior can only learn techniques from the Tengen Toppa tree and can never learn or use any Nemesis Abilities.
The Spirit in It: Spiral Warriors can always choose to make attacks using their Presence plus their Power bonus as Base Damage, regardless of used weapon. This ability is compulsory while using Tengen Toppa techniques.
COST: 3.

#32 ElricOfMelnibone

ElricOfMelnibone

• Members
  • 886 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 08:32 PM

One more little thing about Elan.

Godly Favor
This character can have Elan with as many Shajad/Beryls as his/her behavior deems up to a maximum of 60 with each entity. Additional points spent on this advantage raise the maximum synchronization to 70 or 80.
1-3CP
LIMIT: This character cannot buy the Elan Advantage.

#33 ElricOfMelnibone

ElricOfMelnibone

• Members
  • 886 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 11:48 PM

One more Blood Bond:

SHURA:
During the Great War of The Devas the city of Tiz was buried under the clash of two Aeons. Within the city was a small population of Deva who had decided to renegade their way of life and live among men. It was the Deva who impeded the whole city to collapse, at the cost of the life of most of them, in a desperate ritual to harness the strength of Toa, the Aeon of Earth, to prevent the complete cave-in. Anyway The few remaining Deva were accepted by other people, and even started breeding with humans. Centuries later, most population of Tiz has Deva blood in its veins. Moreover in order to survive the dark city, the population had to rely on mystical arts very often, causing a strong magic aura to permeate the whole city and its inhabitants, further mutating their genes and giving birth to some special children named Shuras with special powers. Recently Tiz inhabitants have digged few escape routes out of the city and a few scouts, among which are mostly Shuras, have leaved the city and travel the world to discover the whereabouts of the rest of the world and report to the city. Common feature among Shuras is being completely albino, probably an adaptation of life in darkness, although they don’t seem to have any problem while staying under the direct light of the sun.
Aeons Blessings: Shuras have a bonus of +10 to all their Resistance checks against all elements (Earth, Fire, Air, Water, Light, Darkness). In addition, they consider any of the Elemental Aeon Blood, Uroboros’ Blood, Natural Weapons, Poisonous Blood, Kshathra’s Blood, or Shadow Child as common Advantages, instead of Blood Bonds.
Deva Blood: Shuras always have 1 special rule from those described in the list of Devah Nephilims for each CP spent on this advantage.
Isolation: Shuras suffer from a penalty of -20 to all Social Secondary Ability checks, and -50 to all Intellectual Secondary Ability checks, except for Occult and Magic Appraisal, when interacting with anything related to the outside world, due to the complete lack of cultural background.
Underground Adaptation: All Shuras have Night Vision and Superior Underground Movement.
COST: 1-3.
LIMITS: The Shura Blood Bond already includes the Hybrid Advantage in it, and a Shura Character cannot buy the Hybrid Advantage a second time.

And 4 more NON Blood Bond tools.

Athlete
+30Acrobatics and Athleticism, and +3 to Agility Checks.
1CP

Brawny
+30 Feats of Strength and +15Wear Armor, and +3 to Strength Checks.
1CP

Healthful
+30Life Points and +3 to Constitution Checks.
1CP

Stubborn
+30 Withstand Pain and Composure, and +3 to Willpower Checks.
1CP

#34 brewmaster_vitty

brewmaster_vitty

• Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 08:01 AM

crap, i just copied down all of these blood bonds to transfer to my junk computer last night, this one is gonna have to wait. good blood bond though.

#35 ElricOfMelnibone

ElricOfMelnibone

• Members
  • 886 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 06:36 AM

One new little Blood Bond for Vetalas...I'm probably doing one for each inhuaman race though...so stay tuned.

ANCIENT VETALA’S BLOOD:
This Vetala has absorbed or has been granted the power of an Ancient from his/her race, being granted its exceptional powers, which are very varied depending on the “diet” of the Ancient Vetala. Vetalas with Ancient Vetala’s Blood can choose 2 special rules from the following list. Spending additional CPs will increase the amount of special rules acquired by 1 for each CP spent and will give access to some special rules.
Blood Vitality: The character has additional Life Points equal to 5 times his/her Constitution value. As far as a constant Blood diet is followed, the character benefits from a further bonus of +2 to his/her Regeneration value.
Inhumanity: The character is Inhuman with all that comports.
Night Eyes: The character has Complete Night Vision.
Relentless: The character has 4 additional Fatigue Points.
Supernatural Knowledge: The character can choose between having either 80 free MK to spend on Nemesis Abilities only or 80 free ML to spend on Arcana Sephira Spheres only. The character must have spent at least 2CP on this advantage in order to gain this special rule.
Unlimited Blood Power: The character can always choose to spend (not Sacrifice) 5 Life Points instead of spending 10 Zeon Points, has complete natural ability to Blood Subpath of Magic, even if he/she doesn’t have The Gift, adds +2Intelligence for calculating the maximum Casting Level for spells from Blood Subpath, adds +30 to the Zeon cost of Spells he/she can use as Innate from the Blood Subpath. The character must have spent at least 3CP on this advantage in order to gain this special rule. Also, choosing this advantage increases by +1 the Level modifier of this character.
LIMIT: Only Vetala can have this Blood Bond.

#36 ElricOfMelnibone

ElricOfMelnibone

• Members
  • 886 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 04:25 AM

Ok...here's the group of remaining Racial-Specific Blood Bonds. Some of you might notice Shadow Child and Shura had been previously posted as accessible to everyone, while now they are respectively Duk'zarist only and Deva only Blood Bonds.

ELOIL
Sometimes, beings with an extremely strong link with Light are born due to the union of a mortal Sylvain with Sephirah’s Blood and a Light Elemental. Such beings gain an incredible control over Light and incredible divine-like powers. Such individuals are an awesome and still terrifying presence, revered by Sylvain and feared by all others.
Aura Burst: An Eloil may further increase the effect of his Unnatural Awe Aura by spending either 10ki points or 100 Zeon points. When the Eloil does so, all Light Aligned beings within a number of meters equal to the charactet’s Presence stop being affected from any negative state. All non Light Aligned beings within the same range have to pass a PsR check against a difficulty equal to the Eloil’s base Presence +40 or suffer from the Terror state.
Elemental Nature: The character ignores all Light based damage, caused by beings whose Gnosis is below 35, but he suffers double damage from Darkness based damage sources.
Light Dominion: The character has control over Light equivalent to the effects of Control Light spell (Light Lev.30) cast at Base Level. If the character focuses on light and does not make any other action in the same turn, the effects become those of the same spell cast at Intermediate Level. This ability has no cost for an Eloil.
Light Enhancement: By spending each turn 2 Ki points or 20 Zeon points, the Shadow Child can increase the power of any Attack or Defense ki technique with Elemental (Light) effect, Light Path Attack, Spiritual, or Defense Spell, or Light Discipline Attack or Defense Psychic Power. Any such powers is granted a bonus of +10 to Attack, Defense, or Projection as well as a bonus of +20 to its Base Damage, if the power is an Attack Power.
Light Weapons: By extending his powers over light, the Eloil can solidify light weapons (+0 Quality) and brandish them without penalty, as if he were proficient in their use.
Sephirah’s Blood: An Shadow Child automatically has Pandemonium’s Blood which is counted in this Blood Bond’s CP cost and Level Modifier.
Unnatural Awe: Eloil have an Awe inspiring aura. They are considered has having the Charm Advantage when dealing with any Light-aligned creature and the Disquieting Advantage when dealing with anyone else.
COST: 2.
LIMIT: This Blood Bond has a Level modifier +2 and can only be taken by Sylvain characters without Pandemonium’s Blood.

SPIDER QUEEN’S BLOOD
In ancient times a restricted sect of D’Anjayni dealt a pact with a powerful entity residing within the belly of Gaia, called “The Spider Queen”. The exact terms of the pact and how these D’Anjayni shared blood with such monstrosity without being eaten by it are completely unknown nowadays, but sometimes a D’Anjayni inheriting the sect blood is born with strange powers such as innate climbing ability, a perfect balance, the capacity to produce an adhesive phlegm, but most importantly an innate talent for subterfuge and illusions. Despite everything such individuals tend to be a little more emotional than their counterparts, and a few of these develops psychotic complexes causing violence outbursts, so they are usually kept an eye on...if anyone manages to do so, of course.
Adhesive Phlegm: The character can spit an adhesive phlegm to block, or suffocate enemies. It’s considered as a Natural Thrown Weapon inflicting no Damage, but which can be used without any penalty for a Trap Maneuver with an equivalent Strength of 10. As an alternative it can be used as a Complete Attack Action to affect all chosen targets in front of the user and within 3m, although in this case the attack roll suffers from a -40Attack Penalty. When used to affect more opponents, the Adhesive Phlegm does not allow to aim the attacks. If aimed at the head of opponents, it causes Partial Blindness instead of Minor Paralysis, Total Blindness instead of Partial Paralysis, and Unconsciousness (due to suffocation), instead of Total Paralysis. If successful, the Trap is automatically maintained without need by the user to “concentrate” on it, but the Trap Strength value gains a +1 cumulative bonus each turn the user chooses to concentrate on the Trap, instead of acting freely. Proficiency with this weapon must be developed as normal.
Instable: The character suffers a penalty of -30 to his/her Composure value.
Perfect Balance: The character has a bonus of +2 to all characteristic checks to oppose Take-Down and Throw maneuvers.
Surface Movements: The character has the Free Movement creature power.
The Web: All powers (both Racial or Supernatural) used by this character to alter others’ perception or memories and using a Resistance Check have their Resistance Check Difficulty increased by +20. The character benefits from a bonus of +10 to all his/her Subterfuge Secondary Abilities.
COST: 1.
LIMIT: This Blood Bond can only be taken by D’Anjayni characters.

WINGS OF DEATH
Feared by other members of their own race, Ebudans born with the Wings of Death are really damned creatures. Born with pitch-black wings always attached to their shoulders, these Ebudans always have Marduk foreseeing a terrifying Sue’Aman, often requiring them to accomplish awful massacres, and are hence avoided by other Ebudans. Perhaps, exactly due to their particular destiny, such Ebudans’ wings are much more lethal than those possessed by other Ebudans and they even seem to be able to maneuver them much better than in battle. Ebudans with Wings of Death can choose 2 special rules from the following list. Spending additional CPs will increase the amount of special rules acquired by 1 for each CP spent and will give access to some special rules.
Complex Uses: The character can apply the Precision, Trap (using his/her Strength) and Trap Weapons rules with his Wings, but whenever he/she chooses to do so the wings also suffer from the Complex rules.
Independent Wings: The character can attack or block with his/her wings while fighting with his/her own arms and/or weapons suffering to their Wings attacks the same penalties as if dual wielding, which can be reduced by the Ambidextrous advantage as normal.
Iron Feathers Shield: The character gains the same bonus as if wielding a Full Shield to his Defense rolls.
Multitask Wings: The character fly while using his/her wings for fighting.
Mystical Boost: Before rolling for Initiative, the character can spend between 2 and 10ki points. The wings will be considered as benefitting from a +5Quality Bonus for each 2ki points spent for the entire turn. The character must have spent at least 2CP on this advantage in order to gain this special rule.
Slayers: When inflicting Damage with a Wing attack, the character may spend 1 Fatigue point to make it automatically inflict a Critical with a +40Bonus to the Critical Level. The character must have spent at least 3CP on this advantage in order to gain this special rule. Also, choosing this advantage increases by +1 the Level modifier of this character.
LIMIT: This Blood Bond can only be taken by Ebudan characters.

MOLOCH’S BLOOD
During the wars between Minotaurs and other Jayans, a few offspring of raped female Jayans were born who were not immediately killed. The descendants of such Jayans still suffer partially from Moloch curse. They develop immense primary horns, as well a couple of smaller horns protruding from their cheeks. These Jayan sometimes are a little less intelligent than average, and tend to be very short-tempered, but they can still be grown into rational individuals and what they lack in brains, they make up for with brawn. Fearsome opponents, such individuals combine the sheer might of a Minotaur with the training and capacities of normal Jayans, as well as their ability to see Spirits through the third eye. Within human society it’s very hard for these individuals to hide their nature due to their huge size (they’re often higher than 3 meters), but it’s not uncommon for armies to accept an unusually big soldier without making too many questions as long as they don’t show off their horns in public.
Exceptional Strength: Although the character doesn’t reach Enormous Size as is normal for Jayans (Maximum Size 24), he/she can be considered Enormous for the purpose of Base Damage of his/her Natural Weapons and for the purpose of wielding Enormous or Giant sized weapons.
Moloch Curse: The character has -1Intelligence. Whenever the character’s Life Points reach half the starting value, he/she can choose to use the Berserker Magnus without need for buying it, doubling the Attack Bonus and halving the Defense Penalty. If the charater’s Life Points reach one quarter of the starting value while using the Berserker Magnus, the character further benefits from a +20Attack Bonus. The character can buy the Berserk Magnus spending only 20DP and no MK, but bonuses to it will only apply once his/her life points reach half the starting value.
Moloch Blessing: The character has +1Constitution. The +20PhR bonus Jayan normally have is substituted by a +30 bonus to PhR, DR, and VR, and the character suffers no MR penalty. Moreover, the character has a Damage Barrier of 80, and a natural AT value of 2 against all attacks not based on Energy.
Relentless: The character has 1 additional Fatigue Point. The character also benefits from a bonus of +20Attack while charging and is considered as making a Take Hits Maneuver without suffering any Damage penalty beyond that of the charge maneuver. If the character makes a Total Attack maneuver while charging, he/she suffers the normal penalties to Defense.
LIMIT: This Blood Bond can only be taken by Jayan characters.

LION KING’S BLOOD
It’s really rare, but sometimes a particularly rare kind of Daimah is born carrying the genes of the ancient Lion Kings of these ancient race. Such individuals are easily distinguished from other Daimah, since as opposite to their similar, they develop a strong body and seem to possess a more concrete mind, in addition to an incredible aura of power. Daimahs with Lion King’s Blood are called like this due to the rapid growth of their long hair and (for men) beard that makes them resemble a lion, unless they shave daily. These Daimah are characterized by immense spiritual power and are often chosen as leaders by groups of Daimah or even by unknowing groups of humans.
Body and Soul of Kings: Daimah with Lion Kings’ Blood don’t suffer from -1Constitution and Willpower, but they don’t benefit from Daimah +1Agility bonus either. Instead they benefit from a bonus of +1 to their Str, Con, Pow and Wil. The character loses the Small Size Daimah rule.
High Destiny: The character has a bonus of +10 to his/her Base Presence.
Inhumanity: The character has the Inhumanity ability.
Natural Weapons: Natural Weapons of Lion Kings have a Base Damage of either 40 or 60 depending on their Size, and they are always considered as having the Natural Weapons Blood Bond (which they cannot buy a second time), which cost is included in that of this Blood Bond.
Roaring Charisma: The character is considered as having a base of 30 on all Social Characteristics without spending any DPs on them. This bonus isn’t cumulative with the Jack of All Trades advantage.
LIMIT: This Blood Bond has a Level modifier +2 and can only be taken by Daimah characters.

SHADOW CHILD
Sometimes, beings with an extremely strong link with Darkness are born due to the union of a mortal Duk’Zarist with Pandemonium’s Blood and a Darkness Elemental. Such beings gain an incredible control over Darkness and shadows. Anyway, only when using the Umbra Magnus, the greatest powers of Shadow Children are manifested.
Area Attack: As opposed to general rules of Umbra, a Shadow Child can make area attacks within a range up to 50m wide, but increasing the area of effect to such extent has a cost of 5 Ki points per Attack.
Dark Enhancement: Before rolling for Initiative the character can spend 2 to 19 ki points or 20-100 Zeon points, to increase the power Umbra. By doing so, the shadows he commands are considered as +5 Quality weapons for each 2ki points or 20Zeon points spent.
Elemental Nature: The character ignores all Darkness based damage, caused by beings whose Gnosis is below 35, but he suffers double damage from Light based damage sources.
Pandemonium’s Blood: A Shadow Child automatically has Pandemonium’s Blood which is counted in this Blood Bond’s CP cost and Level Modifier.
Shadow Dominion: The character has control over Darkness equivalent to the effects of Control Darkness spell (Darkness Lev.30) cast at Base Level. If the character focuses on darkness and does not make any other action in the same turn, the effects become those of the same spell cast at Intermediate Level. This ability has no cost for a Shadow Child.
Shadow Weapons: By extending his powers over shadows, the Shadow Child can solidify darkness weapons (+0 Quality) and brandish them without penalty, as if he were proficient in their use.
Superior Umbra: If the character develops the Umbra Magnus, he can use its powers without spending ki. If the character has The Gift, he can attack with shadows and accumulate zeon or cast spells from Darkness Path without reducing his MA or suffering a penalty for multiple actions.
LIMIT: This Blood Bond has a Level modifier +2 and can only be taken by Duk’Zarist characters without Sephira’s Blood.

SHURA:
During the Great War of The Devas the city of Tiz was buried under the clash of two Aeons. Within the city was a small population of Deva who had decided to renegade their way of life and live among men. It was the Deva who impeded the whole city to collapse, at the cost of the life of most of them, in a desperate ritual to harness the strength of Toa, the Aeon of Earth, to prevent the complete cave-in. Anyway The few remaining Deva were accepted by other people, and even started breeding with humans. Centuries later, most population of Tiz has Deva blood in its veins. Moreover in order to survive the dark city, the population had to rely on mystical arts very often, causing a strong magic aura to permeate the whole city and its inhabitants, further mutating their genes and giving birth to some special children named Shuras, which seem to be almost pureblood Devas with few special powers. Recently Tiz inhabitants have digged few escape routes out of the city and a few scouts, among which are mostly Shuras, have leaved the city and travel the world to discover the whereabouts of the rest of the world and report to the city. Common feature among Shuras is being completely albino, probably an adaptation of life in darkness, although they don’t seem to have any problem while staying under the direct light of the sun.
Aeons Blessings: Shuras have a bonus of +10 to all their Resistance checks against all elements (Earth, Fire, Air, Water, Light, Darkness). In addition, they consider any of the Elemental Aeon Blood, Uroboros’ Blood, Dragon’s Blood, or Kshathra’s Blood as common Advantages, instead of Blood Bonds. A Shura cannot have any other Blood Bond.
Human Blood: Human Blood in Shuras’ veins makes them much more resilient than common Devas, hence they only suffer a penalty of -1Constitution, instead of -2 and ignore the racial penalty to PhR and DR. Shura’s cannot gain the Hybrid advantage.
Isolation: Shuras suffer from a penalty of -20 to all Social Secondary Ability checks, and -50 to all Intellectual Secondary Ability checks, except for Occult and Magic Appraisal, when interacting with anything related to the outside world, due to the complete lack of cultural background.
Third Eye Control: Shura’s can make their third eye disappear at will, but won’t be able to use their Soul Eye ability while their third eye is disappeared.
Underground Adaptation: All Shuras have Night Vision and Superior Underground Movement.
LIMITS: This Blood Bond can only be taken by Deva characters.

BEORNIAN:

Among Tuan Dalyrs there’s been one, named Beorn, who’s pact with the Great Beasts went much further. It seems acquired powers made him much more powerful than any other living Tuan Dalyr, until he was definitely defeated by a Lim Sidhe hero of Lillium. Anyway, the blood of Beorn still runs through the veins of a few Tuan Dalyr who seem to be blessed with powers that far surpass those of other members of their race. Beornian Tuan Dalyrs can choose 2 special rules from the following list. Spending additional CPs will increase the amount of special rules acquired by 1 for each CP spent and will give access to some special rules.
Bestial Endurance: The character has a bonus of +1Constitution. If the character takes the Regeneration advantage, he/she gains an additional +1Regeneration for CP spent on it.
Controlled Transformation: The character does not suffer any Intelligence, Willpower, MR, or PsR penalty while transformed.
Greater Beasts’ Blood: If the character takes the Great Beasts’ Blood advantage, he/she can acquire powers as a creature with Gnosis 10, instead of 5. When using the Eliodon Transformation Magnus, the character can acquire powers as a creature with Gnosis 30, instead of 20.
Mystical Boost: Before rolling for Initiative, the character can spend between 2 and 10ki points. The Natural Weapons of this character will be considered as benefitting from a +5Quality Bonus for each 2ki points spent for the entire turn. The character must have spent at least 2CP on this advantage in order to gain this special rule.
Chosen of The Moon: During the night, the character is always considered as benefitting from the Moon Child bonuses, except during the New Moon night (or the Full Moon night, if the character has Tsukiyomi’s Blood), when he loses all Tuan Dalyr powers for the entire day. The character must have spent at least 3CP on this advantage in order to gain this special rule. Also, choosing this advantage increases by +1 the Level modifier of this character.
LIMIT: This Blood Bond can only be taken by Tuan Dalyr characters.

THE DEMIURGE’S BLOOD
Among Dvergr legends there’s one that talking about a mythical Dvergr whose name’s been long forgotten, and which is referred to as The Demiurge. It’s told that this Dvergr had dealt a special pact with the Metal Aeon Kshathra and was gifted with a slice of the Aeon’s own metal flesh. Descendants of The Demiurge have an innate affinity for metals and metal objects.
Demiurge Craftmanship: The character has a bonus of +30 to the Forge Secondary Ability, while forging a metal item. When forging a metal item, the character obtains a +5Quality bonus increment (within the usual limits), for each Difficulty Level obtained beyond that required by the forged item. When forging a metal item, the character halves Time dependent penalties to the Forge roll and doubles Time dependent bonus to the Forge roll.
Kshathra’s Blood: A character with Demiurge’s Blood automatically has Kshathra’s Blood which is counted in this Blood Bond’s CP cost and Level Modifier.
Metal Endurance: The character has a bonus of +20 to the Wear Armor Primary Ability.
Natural Metal Bond: The character halves the cost to Exo-Equip Metal Items.
LIMIT: This Blood Bond can only be taken by Dvergr characters.

MIMICRY MUTATION
Among Ah Chiinches a real rare mutation causes some of them to develop their heads’ carapace into a shapechanging mask, capable of replicating the appearance of any humanoid head. Moreover, such Mimicry Ah Chiinches are capable of replicating sounds. Obviously it’s still very hard for these individuals to learn languages of other people and this is why older Mimicry have the tradition of teaching to younger ones how to shapeshift their heads and produce the correct sounds to communicate with other races. Mimicry usually make very dangerous lives traveling among humans completely covering their bodies and risking of being discovered and executed as monstrosities, still they know their job is really important to keep their villages informed of what’s going on in the outside world, in the hope a future where they can be accepted will eventually come. Lucky for them, Mimicry Mutation allows morphing the entire body if required, although such morphed appearance cannot be maintained for more than a few minutes.
Metamorphing Face: The character’s head can morph into that of any humanoid being. Of course they don’t really have eyes and the concept of facial expressions is almost incomprehensible to them. A Notice check of Very Difficult might allow a person to understand they are not actually human by the way they move their heads, but the character can increase the difficulty of the check by 20 for each Level of Difficulty their Base Disguise Secondary Ability reaches.
Speak: Mimicry are capable of speaking but rarely have more than a limited knowledge of one or two human languages and sometimes the sounds they emit are still a bit strange as is their accempt. A Notice check of Almost Impossible might allow a person to understand they are not actually human by the way they talk, but the character can increase the difficulty of the check by 20 for each Level of Difficulty their Base Disguise Secondary Ability reaches.
Total Morphing: The character can morph the whole appearance with that of a humanoid being. Maintaining such transformation has a cost of 10ki points per minute and the character cannot recover ki points by any mean while maintaining such transformation.
LIMIT: This Blood Bond can only be taken by Ah Chiinche characters.

BLACK DRAGON
When Fafnr still had a small kingdom, the royal family was composed by strong and powerful Fafnrs that had signed a pact with The Dragon, the first Aeon, the one incarnating pure fantasy. Even though Fafnrs’ kindom is lost forever and the royal family is supposed to b extinct, few Fafnrs are born from time to time whose scales are as black as the night, probably descendants of illegitimate offspring of the royal family from times past. Black Dragons, as they are called, have the potential to become among the most powerful creatures on all of Gaia, although the jealous nature of their bond with The Dragon prevents them from being influenced from any other blood inheritance.
Black Scales: The character’s AT is Unmodified. A Black Dragon has a Damage Barrier of 40. A Black Dragon may spend DPs as creature to further increase the Damage Barrier, with the limits of Gnosis described in the Increasing Power Section. A Black Dragon may buy the Use of Armor advantage, applying the Wear Armor bonus to Life Points.
Dragon’s Blood: A Black Dragon automatically has Dragon’s Blood which is counted in this Blood Bond’s CP cost and Level Modifier.
Limitless Power: The Gnosis value used to acquire creatures power is also applied when determining which creatures a Black Dragon can affect with attacks and abilities.
Lost Elemental Parentship: A Black Dragon does not benefit from Children of Fire and Ice rule.
Natural Release: A Black Dragon’s requirement to get the Dragon Seals Transformation Magnus is 140+Attack and 140+Defense. Whenever a Black Dragon gets access to a Seal, he/she automatically gets access to the following even Seal. A Black Dragon spends half (rounding up) the ki points cost required for maintaining open Dragon Seals.
Zen: The character has the Zen ability.
LIMIT: This Blood Bond can only be taken by Fafnr characters that have no other Blood Bonds.

PROXY AZOTH
Sometimes when the Azoth nucleus of a Homunculus takes form, it taps on unpredicted energies and for unknown reasons the resulting power cracks the essence of the Homunculus Azoth, twisting it into something much more dangerous than a normal Homunculus, a Proxy. Such creature, in fact, can shapeshift into a much more powerful shape, always terrifying, allowing confrontation with any kind of monster or power. Unfortunately, while releasing the Proxy, the Homunculus is seldom able to control it, which is why Homunculi with Proxy Azoth usually prefer to live alone, separated from others.
Awakening Proxy: The character can choose to turn into the Proxy before rolling for initiative. Also, the character will automatically turn into the Proxy when reduced to one fourth of its starting Life Points. Once turned into Proxy the character receives a bonus to his/her Zeon reserve equal to 4 times its Presence, but loses 20Zeon points per turn and will be able to revert to the original form either once Zeon reaches 0 or by performing a Willpower check with a difficulty of 16. If the character turned into a Proxy because of low Life Points, it will suffer a penalty of -2 to its Willpower value for the check.
Out Of Control: The Proxy does not distinguish friends from foes and once set a purpose will try to eliminate threats (everyone around him) starting with the most dangerous meanwhile eliminating anything getting close in its path. The character can try to take control of the Proxy by passing a Willpower check against a difficulty of 18. If the character turned into a Proxy because of low Life Points, it will suffer a penalty of -2 to its Willpower value for the check. The Proxy cannot use any Alchemy ability.
Proxy Power: The Proxy doubles all bonuses to characteristics by Artificial Body and Mind, as well as any positive Athletic and Vigor Secondary Ability, and Sleight of Hand Secondary Ability, if positive. The Proxy doubles any numeral on any Natural Technique, Natural Spell, or Natural Psychic Power employed and recovers double Life Points and Fatigue Points per 50Zeon points spent. Finally the Proxy doubles any Class bonus to Life Points, Initiative, Attack and Defense. The Proxy has the Zen ability.
Proxy Weapons: While turned into the Proxy, the character will drop any carried weapon and fight using its Natural Weapons. Proxy Natural weapons have Base Damage 100, negate up to 5 points of opponents’ AT, and add +50 to the Critical Level of any Critical inflicted on opponents. Proxy Weapons can damage any class of being.
LIMIT: This Blood Bond can only be taken by Homunculus characters.

TSYKIYOMI’S BLACKMANE
Among all creatures that dealt a pact with Tsukiyomi, Okamis are certainly those that were granted the greatest favors. Still even among Okamis, those called Blackmanes are revered as the absolute chosen ones of the Black Moon Goddess. When benefitting from Tsykiyomi’s blessing Blackmanes have their natural powers raise to unfathomable levels, becoming absolutely impervious to damage and devastating while attacking. Moreover their howl can cause a sheer terror state that will freeze most enemies in place. All Blackmanes have black hair and dark red eyes.
Freezing Howl: Enemies that fail the MR check against a Tsukiyomi’s Blackmane’s Wolf Howl by more than 30 points are affected from Terror and those who fail it by more than 60 are affected from Total Paralysis instead.
Tsukiyomi’s Blood: A Tsukiyomi’s Blackmane automatically has Tsukiyomi’s Blood which is counted in this Blood Bond’s CP cost and Level Modifier.
Tsukiyomi’s Chosen: A Tsukiyomi’s Blackmane gains +1 to his Pow and Wil characteristics for each +10 All Action Bonus he/she’s granted by Tsukiyomi’s Blood. Also, he/she applies a bonus to the Base Damage of any attack equal to the granted All Action Bonus, and gains an additional Damage Reduction equal to half the granted All Action Bonus. Regeneration Bonus granted from Tsukiyomi’s Blood can take a Tsukiyomi’s Blackmane’s Regeneration value beyond 18, ignoring normal Gnosis limits.
LIMIT: This Blood Bond can only be taken by Okami characters.

PSYREN’S BLOOD
Psyren is Trold goddess of old, an entity that is told to have bestowed Trolds their innatural resilience to physical injuries as well as matrix powers. It’s no wonder such an elusive entity has dealt pacts only with few Trold mortals and that only few Trolds now benefit from her blessings. Despite being varied in effects, all these gifts grant additional resilience to the Trold, making him or her even harder to kill.
Superior Eternal Blood: A character with Psyren’s Blood automatically has Tsukiyomi’s Blood which is counted in this Blood Bond’s CP cost and Level Modifier. In addition to this, a character with Psyren’s Blood can choose one or two of the following advantages, depending on whether he/she spent 2 or three CPs on it, respectively.
Fire Shield: The character is no longer affected from Terror when witnessing 3 or more Fire Intensities and Fire and Acid attacks don’t inhibit the Trold’s Regeneration any longer. The Psychic Nulls rule is applied to Pyrokinesis as well.
Psychic Void: The character is immune to the effects of Matrixes with a Potential up to Inhuman.
Strong Body and Mind: The character has a bonus of +30 to PhR and PsR.
Divine Regeneration: The character has a Regeneration value of 20, regardless of his/her Gnosis value. The character must have spent at least 3CP on this advantage in order to gain this special rule. Also, choosing this advantage increases by +1 the Level modifier of this character.
LIMIT: This Blood Bond can only be taken by Trold characters.

EXPERIMENTAL DNA
Although very careful, the Mothership sending Star Children to Gaia still makes few experiments from time to time. Such experiments are DNA improvements aimed to improve the survival rate of Star Children on Gaia. Needless to say, such individuals have additional properties compared to their counterparts. Star Children with Experimental DNA can choose 2 special rules from the following list. Spending additional CPs will increase the amount of special rules acquired by 1 for each CP spent and will give access to some special rules.
Additional Ki Reserves: The character has a bonus of +2ki points per level on Constitution, Power, and Willpower.
Defensive Utilities: The character has the following Ki and Nemesis abilities: Physical Dominion, Void Armor, and Void Body.
Knowledge Pack: The character has a bonus of +30 to three knowledge-based Secondary Abilities different from Science.
Recall Protocol: The character doubles his/her Base Ki Accumulation Values on Constitution, Power, and Willpower. The character must have spent at least 2CP on this advantage in order to gain this special rule.
Structural Perfection: The character substitutes all characteristics that are below 10 with a 10. The character must have spent at least 3CP on this advantage in order to gain this special rule. Also, choosing this advantage increases by +1 the Level modifier of this character.
LIMIT: This Blood Bond can only be taken by Star Children characters.

Soon enough a few magnus will be posted for those Blood Bonds that don't still have one. Later on, I'm probably creating 2 more races, with a specific Blood Bond and Magnus for each...

#37 ElricOfMelnibone

ElricOfMelnibone

• Members
  • 886 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 07:07 AM

For reasons unknown one of the Blood Bonds disappeared from the file...I only noticed now, rewrote it and here it is (Eldeofol):

GINNUNGAGAP BLOOD
In ancient time a group of Eldeofol shamans reached for the Ginnungagap and asked one of the three giants that rest there for power. Only two of them survived the unknown ordeal that was bestowed to them, but they were judged worthy of an unbound power that can still be called upon by few of their descendants.
The Gift of Knowledge: The character does not suffer from the -1Int and -1Per penalty of other Eldeofols and does not pay an extra DP for developing Intellectual Secondary Abilities as indicated by the Barbaric rule.
The Gift of Sight: The character has the See Supernatural advantage, which cost is included in the cost of this Blood Bond.
The Gift of Power: The character can enter an Avatar Trance. While in Avatar Trance the character sacrifices 20 Life Points per turn, but benefits from a bonus of +2 to all characteristics, and +20 to All Actions, Initiative, MA and Psychic Potential. The character can perform Zen actions while in Avatar Trance. After exiting the Avatar Trance, the character suffers from a -20 All Action Penalty for a number of days equal to the number of turns the character was in Avatar Trance. During such days the character cannot enter Avatar Trance.
LIMIT: This Blood Bond can only be taken by Eldeofol characters.

#38 ElricOfMelnibone

ElricOfMelnibone

• Members
  • 886 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 09:48 PM

A little addition to Ginnungagap Blood:

The Gift of Void: +20 to all Resistances.

#39 ElricOfMelnibone

ElricOfMelnibone

• Members
  • 886 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 11:10 PM

And here are Blood Bonds for the two new races:

TYPE-XXX
Since Black Sun noticed the existence of Risen, it immediately started making experiments to obtain such creatures in laboratory. Unfortunately for the Delacroix, such creatures are innately strong willed and from time to time manage to escape the laboratories of Black Sun, and are hence pursued as a first priority by the organization. Anyway, there are also few Risen who don’t dislike serving the organization, realizing they don’t have a real future beyond what the Delacroix can offer them.
The character is considered as having a base Gnosis of 15 and is allowed to buy any essential abilities and/or creature powers possessed by other Black Sun Undead Creatures. The Gnosis is increased to 20 at Level4 and at 25 at Level9, but the character can still only buy creature essential abilities and powers possessed from other Black Sun Undead Creatures. In addition, the Blood Bond grants free 40DPs to spend as aforementioned. Spending 2 or 3 CPs on this advantage grants 80DPs and 120DPs for free respectively to spend with the aforementioned restrictions.
LIMITS: If the character doesn’t have the Contacts or Powerful Ally (Black Sun) advantage, it’s assumed you’re a rogue from the Organization and MUST buy the Powerful Enemy (Black Sun) Disadvantage. This Blood Bond can only be taken by Risen characters.

ROYAL FAE
Kings and Queen of Faes all descend from an ancestral group of individuals (possibly a couple) gifted with powers that reached far beyond those of other members of their race. The few descendants that survived nowadays are no longer invested of their hierarchical power due to the crisis suffered by Fae society, but are still imbued with energies that can shake the world itself if correctly developed.
Natural Power: All Royal Fae benefit from an extra +1Pow and are considered as having the Zen ability for all that concerns Power checks.
Powerful Magic: All Royal Fae compulsory have The Gift, which cost is included into this Blood Bond. Royal Fae have access to High Magic.
Unfathomable Powers: The Gnosis considered for buying Extremely Variable Powers used by Royal Fae is always 5 points higher, and the following powers can be bought as well: Automatic Critical, Systematic Mind, Critical Immunity, Closed Space, Existential Barriers, Existential Damage.
LIMITS: This Blood Bond can only be taken by Fae characters.

Soon enough I'll post Magnus for both and a technique tree based on Fae.

#40 Nanashi Hyouryuu

Nanashi Hyouryuu

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 03:17 PM

hi, I'm still relatively new to the Anima game as a whole,I've got the core rulebook, gm book, Gaia vol.1, and I'm hopefully gonna have those that walk among us on or before Friday. I'm just curious over here the concept of blood bonds are coming from, as I've read all the books I've currently got at my disposal and the only thing i can find like them would be the dragon pacts, and then its only very vague similarities, so are they within the dominus exxet, arcana exxat or TTWAU, or are these completely home-brew advantages you've created,

as I'm currently hosting one game which will be ending soon, and id like to use one of the bonds for my character probably Oni or Djinn, but I've got an open agreement with one of my players who will be GM'ing the next game (i don't look at the counties he's interested in and he does the same for me) so that we don't know what will happen, the thing is he's a hard ass when it comes to completely home-brew stuff, he doesn't mind if their proper thing's, or if they have been mentioned in one of the books, its just the way he is....very strict. I'm only wondering cause I'm the one in my local area with all the books so I'm the go to guy when it comes to character creation (the friend GMing next has only the Gaia book) so if i can get my character done in advance it would be a great help.

so if you could put my mind at ease it would be very appreciated, and just to say overall I'm loving the blood bonds main reason i wanna know where their from, the back story for each are very detailed and descriptive and the effect are down right awesome, keep up the amazing work!!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS