some minor rules clarification

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ALLular13

ALLular13

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 01:37 PM

For the most part the rules are pretty clear and easy to follow, but there are a couple items that seem a little fuzzy...

1-it says the you take a wound from a mummy if you are ever in the same space as a mummy. does that mean if you move thru a space with a mummy you take a wound? or only if  you end a move and share a space with a mummy?

2-when can you use items to heal wounds? only during the WLL? any time you want?(assuming you have the appropriate healing card) does it cost an action to heal?

#2 Rodzilla68

Rodzilla68

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 07:22 AM

ALLular13 said:

For the most part the rules are pretty clear and easy to follow, but there are a couple items that seem a little fuzzy...

1-it says the you take a wound from a mummy if you are ever in the same space as a mummy. does that mean if you move thru a space with a mummy you take a wound? or only if  you end a move and share a space with a mummy?

2-when can you use items to heal wounds? only during the WLL? any time you want?(assuming you have the appropriate healing card) does it cost an action to heal?

I have a similar question for #1...If I start my turn with a mummy in the same square (I was cursed during mummy movement at the end of the previous turn) and I explore/take the treasure from the sarcophagus, do I get cursed again even if I then move out of the square?

As for #2, I think you can do it immediately - none of the "actions" describe using a card.

#3 drag0nfly18

drag0nfly18

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 10:16 PM

1) I think that every time you are in the same space with a mummy you take a wound. It says in the rules : "A Mummy wounds an Adventurer if...  ...An Adventurer and a Mummy remain in the same space from one round to the next". I think it implies that even when you pass through a space occupied by a mummy you take a wound.

2) I think only in the WLL you can use equipment cards to discard wound cards and it doeesn't cost an action to heal. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS