Redeucer Character Sheet converted to Black Crusade

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 Spehktre

Spehktre

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 01:24 PM

Just another thing. Noticed that the Space marines don't get their +1 Movement for being Hulking size. Maybe add a size field which is apply to correct modifiers to size/stealth etc?

#42 nethru

nethru

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 08:08 AM

What page is that on don't recall seeing it.

Thanks.

#43 Spehktre

Spehktre

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 12:16 PM

Power armour changes your size to hulking. pg 175.

Anything of hulking size gets +1 movement. Table-4-8, pg 142.

Black carapace just removes the to hit penalty for SM's being Hulking size. The other changes would still apply.

So I guess it's actually a power armour change, not a "race" change. If you add it though, maybe also add an option in there for terminator armour *or* power armour?

#44 nethru

nethru

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 04:41 AM

Having issue getting that +1 in there for the 1/2 movement with zero Agility Bonus so not looking pretty.  Haven't forgotten about this :)

#45 nethru

nethru

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 11:19 AM

Redeucer is back in action and made a bunch of changes to the file to fix errors.  Link is updated if you like the sheet.

#46 Spehktre

Spehktre

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 06:13 PM

Any chance an admin or someone could sticky this thread so folks can find the sheet easier?

#47 Asoral

Asoral

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 12:41 AM

Just dropping by to say that none of the links are working for me. Might be a problem with mediafire currently or something else. I remember them not working earlier either.

#48 Kiton

Kiton

• Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 07:19 AM

cis013 said:

Just Wondering.  How do you account for the Unnatural Strength and Toughness and the Power Armor boost to Strength in the Characteristics section?  The Encumbrance Auto-Calculate has my Str+T at 8.

While they count as half for DoS [and so would for pushing yourself on strength], that's actually a bonus, given in addition to boosting the bonus without changing the % chance of a base success. They do count fully for other calculations, such as damage, movement and all that, so wouldn't it also apply to carrying?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS