Photo

Characters/Lines from ADwD you'd like to see made into cards.

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Rogue Cypher

Rogue Cypher

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 02:40 PM

I still want some "Others" cards, period. Whether it be based off the little one that attacks the three Rangers at the very start of A Game Of Thrones, maybe one general "big" Other, one based off the sacrifice receiver that Craster gives his newborn sons to, etc.

I just think the "Others" trait is one that could be fleshed out a little bit that could add something to every theme for each House (moreso Stark's Wildling/Night's Watch themes).

#22 imrahil327

imrahil327

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 09:43 AM

We already have Others cards- Fleeing to the Wall! ;)

#23 Amuk

Amuk

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 07:08 AM

A basic idea for Tattered Prince (Neutral):

Lord. Mercenary.

4 Gold

3 STR. MIL INT

No attachments except Boon.

Renown.

During the Challenges phase, each Mercenary you control gains "Response: After an opponent discards a card from his or her hand, +1 STR until the end of the phase."

Cordially,

Amuk

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel & a comedy for those who think." - Jean de la Bruyère

#24 HenniK

HenniK

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 06:23 AM

I would like some people from the house of black and white, like the facelessman who is featured in one of the new chapter packs if i remember right.

Coldhands and maybe the guy whos connected to the trees or some children of the forest. A new Bran and maybe a "possessed" Hodor^^.

Some of the Church people like the high septon or the warriors sons, lancel lannister.

I really would like a new Varys and maybe his children.

More wildlings would be really cool especially Wun Wun and Tormund.

And there is a bunch of others who got introduced so i dont think FFG will have a lack of choices.

Already looking forward to after "Beyond the Narrow Sea"

#25 Rubinon

Rubinon

• Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:20 AM

I'm very happy with all the cards they're making right now. The new "warging" Bran is very nedly. And I'm sure we'll see a lot of the ideas brought forth here before the cycle is over.

#26 Theliisa

Theliisa

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 07:46 PM

I always thought a Bloody Flux card would be interesting. It would probably have to be Targ, Targ/Lanni or Neutral. Have some form on burn or crippling effect.

A Fighting Pit may make for an interesting Targ location as well.

I don't know if it would be an event or an attachment, but to go with the Facelessmen Guild theme there could be a Change of Face card. Perhaps attach it to a character, or use it on a character to discard them and replace them with someone else. A bit like the non-banned Jaqen H'ghar.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS