• 344 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:51 PM

Old style tracked Heavies for the SSU!

#102 bulldoguk

bulldoguk

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:56 AM

Kill Squads finished, thats the last of the current UK releases finished, come on FFG pull your fingers out, I'm wasting good painting light here!

#103 austncal

austncal

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:00 PM

Very nice work man. need to get an airbrush gun and stat practicing  for when i get larger models like the walkers. going to be gitting into dust soon. 

#104 austncal

austncal

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:01 PM

Very nice work man. need to get an airbrush gun and stat practicing  for when i get larger models like the walkers. going to be gitting into dust soon. 

#105 bulldoguk

bulldoguk

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:40 AM

Couple more added to the growing Dust forces

Axis troop carrier/command vehicle 'Prinzluther'

AA variant 'Sturmprinz' armed with 30mm ZwillingsFlak

SSU KV-3 M 'Babushka' sporting Dual Maxim Gatling guns

SSU Tankhunter variant 'Matrioshka' armed with Dual 152mm ML-20S

#106 PanzerClaus

PanzerClaus

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:55 AM

I love these, please keep posting your stuff, bulldoguk!

Also, would you mind sharing what base color you used on your Hell Boys camo? That light green is nice, and I'd like to do something similar. Cheers!

#107 bulldoguk

bulldoguk

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 03:57 AM

Hi Panzerclaus, think it was something likew an OD base followed by a work up to pure GW camo green

Painted up a couple of Hortens, really nice models and fun to paint, think my favourite is the BFG version to be honest though :)

#108 marcemtp

marcemtp

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 11:10 AM

Everything I have seen from you is awesome. Please continue to show use more of your work.

#109 bulldoguk

bulldoguk

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:34 AM

Just a small update this time round, Sergeant Victory, Panzerprinz and the SSU KV47 recovery walker :)

#110 Zissou

Zissou

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 08:49 AM

Wow.  Your work is hands down the best Dust painting I have ever seen.  Do you do comissions?  I would love to have a set of Tank Busters and Grim Reapers painted by you.  I am very impressed.  It almost makes me want to give up trying to paint on my own.  It takes me forever to get "decent" results.  Are there any tips or instuctional sources that you reccomend, or is it mostly experience and patience?

Thanks!

#111 Gothik

Gothik

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:49 AM

Whoa, You painted Seargant Vitory white? I like it :)

#112 bulldoguk

bulldoguk

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:19 AM

LOL big oops there Gothik…prime example of what happens if you jump in brush first without reading any of the fluff! Genuine mistake (and Laziness on my part)…not in the KKK or anything!

Honestly thought they had just used quite a dark wash on the sample card figure but I guess he stays as he is now, lets call him unique :P

I did have an Errol Flynn type persona in mind while I was painting him however, what with the big tache and cigar, if I ever get the inkling I will go re-paint his face with Dillon from Predator in mind!

#113 facz

facz

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:01 PM

Loophole Master said:

Very cool, they look extremely faithful to the "official paint job". Let me give you a hand with the pics:

i must ask: did you airbrushed these miniatures? What size of needle did you use? Because they really look amazing!!

#114 facz

facz

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:01 PM

Sorry for double post…

#115 bulldoguk

bulldoguk

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:48 AM

Hi facz, I generally airbrush the basic colours then brush blend over the top for a stronger finish, I find this gives nicer definition from the distances us gamers view the little fellas from ;)

#116 bulldoguk

bulldoguk

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:51 AM

Zombies…..WITH GUNS……AAARRRRGGHHH!

New Axis Zombie units added :)

#117 Muttah

Muttah

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 05:06 AM

This stuff is simply top-notch. If my planes turn out half as good as these, I'll be elated.

#118 bulldoguk

bulldoguk

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:34 AM

Finally got the latest batch of Dust releases so lets kick off with the new SSU support options :)

#119 bulldoguk

bulldoguk

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:51 AM

The new Allied Heavy Walker in its 3 variants of HQ, Long Tom II and Skysweeper…

#120 bulldoguk

bulldoguk

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 06:55 AM

Well, I guess these represent the last dust offerings we will be getting through FFG! But what cool aircraft!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS