How Do I Get to Test Play?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Hanomag

Hanomag

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 01:20 PM

"hahahaha???"  What happened to not trolling? Anyway......

I just want to see some news about GenCon.  I can wait a bit to play as it will give me time to catch up my army.

As for the forum merging....it would be nice if I didn't have three forums to check about Dust.  Dust Tactics, Dust Premium, and Dust Warfare could all link to one forum and have it subdivided accordingly.  That's just me though....

-Jeff

#22 FlorisH

FlorisH

• Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 09:08 PM

Hanomag said:

"hahahaha???"  What happened to not trolling? Anyway......

Touche, my good sir.

It will be good to read about experiences at GenCon in regards to Dust Warfare.

#23 Major Mishap

Major Mishap

• Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 08:02 PM

Two forums is rather uneccessary as posts and news will just get duplicated or one forum will be innactive, all it really needed was a Rules Board and maybe a DW General Board on the DT forum.  This in turn would generate a bigger, more active community.

#24 Major Mishap

Major Mishap

• Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 08:52 PM

O'h, and I expect playtesting is finished by now.  To become a playtester you need to get noticed by either having a really good fan site or extremely active and helpful on the companies website or recomended by another.  Well that worked for me forother companies anyway :)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS