• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#41 Krieghund

Krieghund

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 06:43 AM

VolksCamper said:

Trucks maybe captured, or destroyed, if unaccompanied by friendly combat unit (squad, halftrack, tank/SPG) by any enemy combat unit which moves into the hex. The enemy unit, may continue to move through the hex. Destroyed trucks are removed from the hex., while captured truck is replaced with a truck model from capturing players side, which may then be given an action, if desired, and moved away, in the same action phase. This rule prevents the tactic of trying to block hexes with trucks only.

It's simplest to just treat trucks as equipment that doesn't require a squad to operate.

#42 flatlander37

flatlander37

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:30 AM

Up to date errata, is desirable!

yay !!!

#43 Woody

Woody

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:09 AM

So want an Errata/FAQ for this game and its supplements.  However FFG do not seem to be interested, their silence on this matter is deafening:)

#44 VolksCamper

VolksCamper

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:53 PM

FFG  could add  rules for tranporting AT/Artillery guns, and trucks and Combined Fire modification with an Expansion pack to include some more  pieces, like field guns, AA guns, some early war tanks and SPGs, armored cars maybe, and some model aircraft, or some simple AA gun vs aircraft attacks

A couple of additional types of infantry figures would be kind of cool, like a panzerfaust / bazooka figure, and a sniper figure ( kneeling position rifleman) maybe.

Might consider adding some constructable color printed/detailed cardboard 3d buildings, houses, low walls, bunkers, vertical tree/rocks. Something similar to  the RuneWars expansion game board, to add a little more 3d effect.

Also :  reprinted hedgerow boards, with hedges running along edges of hexes, instead of completely in the hex.

Also:  edge printed entrenchment marker, and maybe a larger size improved position/ bunker gun implacement marker, which could have a partial vertical wall with slot to hold the gun sticking out, when placing an AT gun or Artillery piece  on the marker., to add some 3d effect, and keep gun piece in place too.

#45 Shiftypower

Shiftypower

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:27 PM

Yup me wants it to :)

#46 Cipheron

Cipheron

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:52 AM

hi, i strongly support this thread. toi really needs a new faq, since there are so many typos in the last expansion, some of its scenarios are almost unplayabale.  but i doubt we will see or hear about something new soon…

and a new "official" mission editor is greatly welcomed, by the way…

#47 Kingtiger

Kingtiger

• Members
  • 458 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:43 AM

Actually I'm very hopeful we'll be hearing something official soon!

#48 Grand Stone

Grand Stone

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:22 AM

Why???

(this is just some random words to fill out the minimum length of a post)

#49 Kingtiger

Kingtiger

• Members
  • 458 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:13 AM

Grand Stone said:

Why???

(this is just some random words to fill out the minimum length of a post)

Because I have reason to believe so. However, I'm not in a position to say anything more about it at this time. Suffice it to say that it should be good news.

#50 Grand Stone

Grand Stone

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:35 PM

Thats is great news in its self :D

#51 TheKaiser33

TheKaiser33

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:08 AM

I started an official petition on Change.org to try and get FFG's attention.  If everyone that signed this "petition" can go out there and sign and get others to sign, maybe we can finally get some traction on some support for Tide of Iron instead of this silent treatment from FFG.

https://www.change.o...ron-game-series

#52 Kingtiger

Kingtiger

• Members
  • 458 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:46 AM

TheKaiser33 said:

I started an official petition on Change.org to try and get FFG's attention.  If everyone that signed this "petition" can go out there and sign and get others to sign, maybe we can finally get some traction on some support for Tide of Iron instead of this silent treatment from FFG.

https://www.change.o...ron-game-series

If not them, perhaps someone else.

#53 Armysgl

Armysgl

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 06:44 AM

I Agree!!  More Support Please!!

#54 The Thing In The Attic

The Thing In The Attic

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:25 AM

I guess the 1A Games take-over nailed this thread - like hitting the ball way out of the park -

Still; I wonder if the move by 1A games was in answer to this thread or because FFG love the game and wanted to give it more love or whether the game designers were fed up of the product in FFG's hands and pryed it from them with promises to make the product good again. suppose we'll never know.

this has happened to two other lines recently - Wings of War and Tannhauser, although the latter is still in FFG's hands. Is this because of the Star Wars and Lord of the Rings  licenses take up too many resources to produce, or is something big coming FFg's way some ace up the sleeve. I wonder?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS