Hello, fellow Middle-earth travellers !
A new version of the LOTR LCG DeckBuilder for Windows is now available, with some good new features.
Here is a summary of the new things:
- Added cards of Journey to Rhosgobel adventure pack (english & french).
- Added first published cards of next adventures packs and extension.
- Added Conflict at the Carrock scenario text in english.
- Added extension and adventure packs filter to the player cards screen filters.
- Added starting hand drawing probabilities in the deck's statistics page.
- Added detailed drawing probabilities into the Card Drawing Simulator.
- Added file name and file age deck search critera to the Deck Finder screen.
- Added deck contents quantity indicators (green background) to the player cards, scratchpad and deck finder screens, not only for heroes.
- Correction of player cards, scratchpad and deck lists to improve their refresh during contents modifications.
- Correction of unexpected deck modification if one opens a deck by a double-click above a quantity button in player cards, scratchpad of deck lists.
- Correction of minor bugs.
Note 1: the Journey to Rhosgobel scenario text is not available yet, the rest is Ok.
Note 2: the hypergeometric distribution algorithm for probabilities gives weird results when the deck contains a few cards, the searched and drawn cards are more than 1. Consequently, the probabilities will not be show in such cases. If one has a good algorithm to deal with these extreme cases, I would be interested.
I will now give you screenshots to illustrate the main new features.
The new filter by sets for the player cards (it also shows the green background indicators for all cards, showing the current quantity put into the deck):
The starting hand drawind probabilities in the deck statistics page. You can click on the "See more" text to show the card drawing simulator with the full probabilities page active (see below):
The complete drawing probabilities into the card drawing simulator. These are calculated each time you draw cards (see note 2 above):
Finally, the new deck search criteria:
Probabilities where suggested by Shep, double-click bug and some spelling error was reported by Henning and generalized deck quantities were suggested by Manuel. Thanks to them for their support !
Many thanks to Drew of www.cardgamedb.com for the english scans of Journey to Rhosgobel.
Comments and suggestions are welcome !
Have fun !