• 1,716 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 10:32 AM

Nomos, have you been added yet?

#142 JerusalemJones

JerusalemJones

• Members
  • 1,716 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:45 PM

So, after the decent turnout for the April tournament, would people be willing to come up if I ran these every other month? How about monthly?

#143 Kid Gruesome

Kid Gruesome

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 07:19 AM

I'd certainly be interested in regular tourneys.

#144 The Nick-ler

The Nick-ler

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 04:06 PM

don't mind me. just passing through. 

#145 JerusalemJones

JerusalemJones

• Members
  • 1,716 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:25 AM

This Saturday at 5pm I'm hosting another tournament at The Gamers Den. It will be $5 entry, everyone who attends will receive the new House cards from the Fall League Kit, and prizes for the top 2 will be the new playmat and the Targaryen Power Counter set (One prize per player, best record gets to choose the prize) as well as a second set of counters for the last place player (The Sansa Stark prize). If we get 10+ people I will also award counters to 3rd and 4th place. If 8 or less people, it will be straight swiss rounds, 9+ will have a playoff.

#146 divinityofnumber

divinityofnumber

• Members
  • 589 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 12:47 PM

My playgroup (approximately 5 people) are looking for a regular tournament/league, but are only available on Saturday evenings. If the entry fee was only $5, and everyone got some sort of prize (e.g., new house cards from the league kit, etc.), we would make the drive to Gamer's Den.

How would something like this sound: One tournament per month, on a Saturday, starting at around 5-6pm, and then we all hit Pizza Pub in Cambridge afterward?

Nick-ler, it was awesome to see you at Worlds last weekend. Are you still living somewhere up near Gamer's Den?

Star Wars LCG: FFG EC Regional 2014 - Top 4; Star Wars LCG: FFG Event Center Store Championship 2014 - Top 4; FFG Event Center Season One 2014 - Minneapolis Regional Game Night - Top 4; May the 4th Be With You 2013 - Second Chance Tournament Champion; A Game of Thrones LCG: Days of Ice and Fire 2013 - Joust Top 16

abUse the Force author on CardGameDB.com

#147 divinityofnumber

divinityofnumber

• Members
  • 589 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 02:54 PM

Anyone in the North metro Twin Cities playing?

Star Wars LCG: FFG EC Regional 2014 - Top 4; Star Wars LCG: FFG Event Center Store Championship 2014 - Top 4; FFG Event Center Season One 2014 - Minneapolis Regional Game Night - Top 4; May the 4th Be With You 2013 - Second Chance Tournament Champion; A Game of Thrones LCG: Days of Ice and Fire 2013 - Joust Top 16

#148 divinityofnumber

divinityofnumber

• Members
  • 589 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 05:59 PM

Bumping this thread to see if anyone in the North is playing AGoT? Would be great to do some tournaments at Gamer's Den. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS