• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Antigoth

Antigoth

• Members
  • 2,172 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 06:44 PM

Charitsune said:

Has anyone tried the Trade-up promotion deal yet? If so how long does it takes for you to get your deck? Also, what series did it come from?

Starters are from Set 8 Cutting Edge (Snk) and Domination (Street Fighter)

#22 Charitsune

Charitsune

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 04:31 PM

Smazzurco said:

vermillian said:

Here's a picutre of him. :)

http://www.twoheaded..._Matt_Kohls.jpg

also that website is a good source for looking for cards, though cool stuff inc is more up to date.

if he IS the scout that runs tourneys there...he better have that little monkey with him

I didn't see the monkey but I did meet the former champ. Cool guy. He and the other players at my local store gave me a few tips on getting started, like the upcoming pre-release for SF coming out. Oh and I got to see Kohls' card. Badass art. I coulnd't exactly find a sakura deck or didn't have enough cash for a Guile deck so I bought a Terry Bogart starter. I know it's out of rotation but it like the playstyle though. Perhaps I'll upgrade later on with up to date cards. I'm just shocked by the small amount of players around me though. As great as this game is a lot of former tcg players (I mean the honorable bunch) aren't playing this game. I was slightly turned off by the rotation thing but I feel that I'd upgrade my deck constantly so I wouldn't worry about it.

#23 CreedP

CreedP

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 04:41 AM

So... we got any Oklahoma City players around here?  :)

Also, how hard are promos to come by?  While I don't think I can afford to be a 'suitcase' player as I was in my previous game (sigh), I do hate it when key cards are promos that are almost impossible to get.  UFS seems to be pretty available and accessible, which is a good thing...

Oh, and what's the Ultra/Super Rare rarity? Number per box, are there hotpacks, etc.

More as I think of it, no doubt, thanks in advance guys!

CREED

#24 BryanSherman

BryanSherman

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 02:50 PM

when an attack is partially blocked is it  for half damage?

#25 Logorouge

Logorouge

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 03:31 PM

You are correct. Partial block reduce damages by half.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS