Rules question

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 stefancs

stefancs

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 03:17 AM

Hi there, another simple question, maybe I was just blind, but I couldn't find info on it in the rulebook... enlighten me if that's the case ;)

If one of your heroes dies, does your threat level go down?

My initial thought is: No, because only then would it be a punishment for players to add their dead heroes' threat level to their rating at the end. On the other hand, your group of heroes is, put realistically, not as much a threat as before... Thanks for help,

Stefan

#22 Bohemond

Bohemond

• Members
  • 566 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 03:40 AM

The threat rating of heroes, as far as I can tell, only effects your starting threat.  The unfortunate demise of one of your heroes does not lower your threat.

#23 CrowOfPyke

CrowOfPyke

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 08:32 AM

Dasor said:

no, it's not possibile, because every resource token must have a sphere of influence, if the hero with spirit sphere dies, all the resources that he generated are thrown away, and if they aren't thrown away then you have a number of no-sphere resource that cannot be used, a bit useless xD

Precisely correct.  Page 12 of the rulebook states that resource pools are "attached to" hero cards.  If that hero card is no longer in play, neither are the resources that were attached to that card.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS