UPDATED - Super Huge Detailed Map of the Warhammer Old World by Gitzman

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#61 Romus

Romus

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 05:36 AM

Awesome!  So is "The Plain of Zharr" where all the Egyptian looking stuff is I see in the Warhammer MMO concept art?

#62 Gitzman

Gitzman

• Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 06:18 AM

The Egyptian stuff is from the Tomb Kings, (aka Khemri).  They are located Just south of the Badlands, and east of Araby.  Their capital is Khemri, and that pretty much represents the center of their realm.

The Plains of Zharr and all that jazz are pretty much the home of the Chaos Dwarves, Hobgoblins, Orcs, Goblins and Undead.

Gitz

#63 Gitzman

Gitzman

• Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 06:45 AM

Hello community!

So after quite a while of refusing to look at the eSHDMotWOW i decided to give it a quick upgrade to take into account the new content that has been released.  The new upgrades include:

• New Locations from Hero's Call (Tufelhoff and Schlusselschloss) near Ubersreik.
  • All locations from the Ogre Kingdoms in the Mountains of Mourn
  • New Orc & Goblin settlements
  • New Ogre settlements
  • New Skaven settlements
  • Brass Keep is not properly labeled as a Chaos Stronghold
  • Adjustments to some of the image tiling so they do not appear to have a repetetive pattern.

The eSHDMotWOW is available to view in an interactive web viewer at RecklessDice.com

The eSHDMotWOW is available to download at GitzmansGallery.com 

#64 New Zombie

New Zombie

• Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 10:39 AM

hey gitz can we see a picture of your printed map with you standing in front of it for scale?

#65 Gitzman

Gitzman

• Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 06:36 AM

I have several pics posted on our facebook page of the map, constructing the frame and ultimatly getting it up on the wall. Please check it out:

Reckless Dice Facebook Images

Gitzman

#66 GaTCHa

GaTCHa

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 05:47 AM

Massive thanks, Gitzman!

As being new to WFRP (past 2 months) can I say a big thank you for your resource site - love the maps and your recently-updated character sheet have been a huge help :)

#67 Ghiacciolo

Ghiacciolo

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 04:20 PM

Ehy, am i wrong...or the map once came whit some nice tools to measure distances and so on?

They are gone now?! :(

Maybe the chaos is over me and memories are falling me... -.-

#68 valvorik

valvorik

• Members
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 08:36 AM

yes the map did have those tools and does not now, it was explained (not sure if in this thread or elsewhere) that it became too challenging to do that reliably.

Edited by valvorik, 21 February 2014 - 08:36 AM.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS