I just completed what should be the last major update to the Super Huge Detailed Map of the Warhammer Old World, or as I am starting to call it, the SHDMOTWOW (lol, i couldnt help it, pronounced the Shmowow).
Note 1: The Google Maps version will follow shortly.
Note 2: Kuddos to anyone who can find where i signed the map =)
Updates in this edition:
- Complete overhaul to Sylvania
- Complete overhaul to Mootland
- Significant update to various areas of Eastern Troll Country and Kislev
- Significant update to Norsca region
- Minor updates in about a dozen other locations to synch with adventures from WFRP2 and Novels
- Added ALL locations referenced in WFRP3 materials to date (up through Witch's Song)
- Loads of texture and color adjustments to improve display
- Added loads of detail to all buildings and structures
- Refined road networks in the far North and far South
- Fixed a few spelling errors
Download at Gitzman's Gallery - WFRP Maps section.
The map is a little over 16,000 pixles by 16,000 pixles. It is a continuous map from Norsca to Khemri, from Estalia to
the Dark Lands.
- A boat load of detail
- The Island of Albion, Altdorf Region, part of Araby, Averland, The Badlands, Border Princes, Bretonnia, The Dark Lands,
- Kislev, Nuln, Estalia, Hochland, Middenland, Nordland, Norsca, Ostermark, Ostland, Reikland, Stirland, Suddenland,
- Sylvania, Talabecland, The Moot, The Pirate Isle of Sartosa, Tilea, Troll Country, The Wasteland, Wissenland, The Worlds
- Edge Mountains, and more.
- All locations, roads, cities, forests, etc. have been rescaled to be more cohesive.
- Full color throughout.
- Huge amounts of community feedback for correcting errors and adding new locations has been implemented.
- Many Orc, Goblin and Skaven settlements have been included
For those of you interested in printing the map, it is designed to be printed at 300 dpi, which should yeild a map
between 4 and 4 1/2 feet squared.
While nearly 90% of this map was redrawn and created me, a very large portion of the original content and
inspiration came from the community and the following: Andreas Blicher, Alfred Nunez, JackDays, Emerikol, Sunatet, and
many, many more. My thanks to everyone who helped contribute content.
Its a large file, 100 mb PDF, and all that, so beware =). But its very cool.
Visit Gitzman's Gallery - WFRP Maps to download.