The Daily Empire Thread

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#81 doc_cthulhu

doc_cthulhu

• Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 05:23 AM

I was just updating the Daily Empire when I happened to stumble upon the statistics. Now I know I haven't paid much attention to this blog (or WFRP of any edition for that matter) in quite some time, but it still got my interest. The hits for tDE have been quite good and steady throughout its history (can't believe it has been up about three years!) but this year seems to be suffering from a decline.

Now this post is not about fishing new hits. The Daily Empire will be up and running as long as I can keep it up. I update it regularly even though I might not post stuff. What this post IS about however is that in my opinion this might correlate to the interest in WFRP altogether. I might not be right in this as I'm quite accustomed to act on gut feeling. But seeing these forums are not as lively as they used to be either. 

What do you think?

(Here are the stats for those who might be interested.)

SYx8VEF.png

The Daily Empire - An inspirational & resource site for all games of Warhammer

The Guild Blog - A blog about RPGs, games (and apparently comics) by my gaming group

#82 Emirikol

Emirikol

~Ĉiam subskribi antaŭ-nup kun Fimir

• Members
  • 5,095 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 09:29 AM

When there is a license-purgatory, like we're seeing right now with FFG and GW, I believe that it is no surprise.  

It makes me sad, but anything short of a mail-bomb campaign to FFG or GW to resurrect the WFRP line to mitigate the currently occurring permanent and irreparable harm being done to its marketshare and reputation with its non-production, we will continue to see decline.

Edited by Emirikol, 20 July 2014 - 09:30 AM.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS