The Daily Empire Thread

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#21 doc_cthulhu

doc_cthulhu

• Members
  • 734 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 08:58 AM

Uploaded the Reik Eels and created a page for quest hooks! I went through all of my posts here and StS (with a haste I must admit) and found only a handful of addable things. Still it's better than nothing - though I would like to receive boatloads of adventure seeds as well as other material to host... 

I'll try to add our gaming logs as an inspiration source and would like to encourage all logers to send me their logs (or the links to them) so I could host them too.

The Daily Empire - An inspirational & resource site for all games of Warhammer

The Guild Blog - A blog about RPGs, games (and apparently comics) by my gaming group

#22 doc_cthulhu

doc_cthulhu

• Members
  • 734 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 07:40 AM

Update - The Daily Empire is currently hosting 8 one-sheet, 13 adventure seeds and small amount of other fan material. As always all material is more than welcome. 

There's also a (lameish) preview of Blasphemous Cults 3 in the new post. Link in my signature.

The Guild Blog - A blog about RPGs, games (and apparently comics) by my gaming group

#23 Bloody Sun Boy

Bloody Sun Boy

• Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 01:19 AM

Great site by the way, Doc.  I just wanted to let you know that I've released 2 more vids in my WFRP3 series on Youtube.  Feel free to link those on the page as well.

#24 doc_cthulhu

doc_cthulhu

• Members
  • 734 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 02:46 AM

Bloody Sun Boy said:

I've released 2 more vids in my WFRP3 series on Youtube.  Feel free to link those on the page as well.

Will do that. I was checking for YouTube last night but must have missed 'em.

#25 doc_cthulhu

doc_cthulhu

• Members
  • 734 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 09:23 PM

The Daily Empire proudly presents...

Go check it out HERE

And do not forget to comment!

#26 d6 Evil Men

d6 Evil Men

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 11:31 PM

Doc,

I think this deserves a thread of its own, so it won't go unnoticed by people who don't visit this particular thread.

#27 doc_cthulhu

doc_cthulhu

• Members
  • 734 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 06:24 PM

Play-testers needed for the second part of the Master of Shadows campaign for Liber Fanatica.

Read (a little) more of it HERE.

#28 Emirikol

Emirikol

~Ĉiam subskribi antaŭ-nup kun Fimir

• Members
  • 5,115 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 03:39 AM

I'm on board (since I can't participate much in any other way this episode).  Email me.  Are we also running part I or what's the plan on that ?

jh

#29 doc_cthulhu

doc_cthulhu

• Members
  • 734 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 07:58 PM

Emirikol said:

I'm on board (since I can't participate much in any other way this episode).  Email me.  Are we also running part I or what's the plan on that ?

jh

My thought was to recruit one group that has not played through the first part and one that has. If you haven't played the first part you can skip it and report how well/badly the second adventure works without it.

I'll send you an email.

#30 Nisses

Nisses

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 02:21 AM

What's the maximum level of pre-existing knowledge you can have about this adventure? ^^

#31 doc_cthulhu

doc_cthulhu

• Members
  • 734 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 02:49 AM

Depends on your ability use/forget the knowledge and ability to enjoy it anyway.

#32 Nisses

Nisses

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 04:46 AM

Forget what? Where? :)

Just kidding. I'd love to participate, depending on # of sessions & time of playing.

#33 doc_cthulhu

doc_cthulhu

• Members
  • 734 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 06:07 AM

Maybe I should have been more precise? I'm not going to run this. I seek for groups to playtest this. Sorry!

#34 Nisses

Nisses

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 07:38 AM

I misread Emirikol's post I think :)

Nevermind me *wanders off after something shiny*

#35 Bloody Sun Boy

Bloody Sun Boy

• Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 02:11 AM

Just FYI, Doc, but (by popular demand) the first part of my video tutorial of character creation for WFRP3 is (finally) now up on Youtube.  Feel free to link that to your site if you wish.  Part 2 will go up shortly.  It took 2 months and 3 video editing programs to do it (I broke Windows Movie Maker in the process) but the task is finally done!

#36 doc_cthulhu

doc_cthulhu

• Members
  • 734 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 04:11 AM

Thanks for the heads up! I'll update DE sometime later during this week. Hopefully. ^_^

#37 doc_cthulhu

doc_cthulhu

• Members
  • 734 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 05:59 PM

The last sneak peek said "In February"… BUT this time we are actually (really, this time) just about the release the newest issue of LIBER FANATICA. So check out the Daily Empire for the new preview of the coming LF.

#38 doc_cthulhu

doc_cthulhu

• Members
  • 734 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 05:39 PM

As I'm not entirely sure what FFG thinks about telling gamers here about other games I won't post anything here.

I'll just advice you to visit StS every now and then and maybe check out the interesting image on the Daily Empire.

Also - I'm just a messanger.

#39 doc_cthulhu

doc_cthulhu

• Members
  • 734 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 12:40 AM

The Daily Empire just went Tumblr. I started an inspirational image blog for all thing Warhammer and hope that this community finds it interesting to follow and to take part in. You can find the Daily Empire Tumblr from the permanent link on the actual site. As this forum still refuses to allow me to put links into my posts the link is found on my signature.

I'm also still searching for possible co-writers for the Daily Empire. So if you think you would like to share your thoughts on the WFRP please contact me.

#40 doc_cthulhu

doc_cthulhu

• Members
  • 734 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:06 AM

Though this has nothing to do with WFRP I though I'd promote it a little bit. The progress on rpg called Eldritch Sigils is looking quite good. Though you might wonder What is Eldritch Sigils

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS