Online Deathwatch anyone?

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#41 ak-73

ak-73

• Members
  • 3,679 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 07:36 AM

Just wait 2 or 3 days, the role of my librarian might be free by the rate I am going. RIght now I am under a stone bridge with mutiple enemy tanks on it, I just have beat a hole into the central column, then put in all grenades and ammo I could and to increase the damage to the structure put my left hand on which Iron Arm psy power had been cast onto the hole. So if the explosion doesn't rip me apart, the collpasing bridge will probably finish me.

Still that use of Iron Arm was so cool, I just had to.

Alex

#42 Fabian

Fabian

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 08:16 AM

ak-73 said:

Just wait 2 or 3 days, the role of my librarian might be free by the rate I am going. RIght now I am under a stone bridge with mutiple enemy tanks on it, I just have beat a hole into the central column, then put in all grenades and ammo I could and to increase the damage to the structure put my left hand on which Iron Arm psy power had been cast onto the hole. So if the explosion doesn't rip me apart, the collpasing bridge will probably finish me.

Alex

That is epic!!! You have Force Dome? Might beable to save yourself with it, but then doing something that epic you shouldn't walk away from it lol.

#43 BurpsPyscho

BurpsPyscho

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 08:23 AM

Well, if you push it you get at least 12 extra armour, depending on your psy rating.  Mind you, that only affects ranged attacks..

But you could maybe do the awesome feat of it expanding outward around you and blasting all the rubble away from you. ^^

#44 ak-73

ak-73

• Members
  • 3,679 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 08:45 AM

Fabian said:

ak-73 said:

Alex

That is epic!!! You have Force Dome? Might beable to save yourself with it, but then doing something that epic you shouldn't walk away from it lol.

Yeah, you know what? I actually used BA's Blood Frenzy to punch that hole. You just have to see it as the embodiment of heresy and then you can punch it as hard you only can.

No Force Dome, sorry. But if there is a steel construction underneath the stone, I might try to make the steel go soft 9/11 style with my Avenger. Combined with the 6 tanks on the bridge or so... who knows? Vincian ain't no engineer or Techmarine.

Alex

#45 The Russian

The Russian

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 08:48 AM

This is very true. We have 5 players that went missing and I've replaced 3... Burps may make 4... so there is still #5...

#46 crisaron

crisaron

• Members
  • 858 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 08:49 AM

your best bet is probably to charge the nearest squad and hide into assault during the opponents turn... oh wait...

Try and go deeper into the enemy territory...

Charge the biggest vehicle, better to be ontop of things when they go down then under them!

Burn a faith point to survive m8te!

#47 zethliss

zethliss

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 10:24 AM

I';m up for joining if there's a free slot still

#48 ak-73

ak-73

• Members
  • 3,679 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 10:48 AM

crisaron said:

your best bet is probably to charge the nearest squad and hide into assault during the opponents turn... oh wait...

Try and go deeper into the enemy territory...

Charge the biggest vehicle, better to be ontop of things when they go down then under them!

Burn a faith point to survive m8te!

Can't wait. We're to extract a wounded Inquisitor, the Thunderhawk will arrive in two turns and there are at least two hydras on the bridge.

Well, Pushed Avenger is good for at least severely damaging enemy mech from the rear (my BA Lib has a jump pack), I've already popped two Rhinos with one action previously. But sometimes you got to take the course of action that's most epic. Or hilarious.

Or tragic.

Alex

#49 The Russian

The Russian

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 01:31 PM

I'd hate to see Vincian die in such an ... anti-climatic way? Yeah, I like that word. He's been pretty crazy this mission.

#50 Solodice

Solodice

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 03:15 PM

Crazy? How about diving head first into a horde with a combat knife?! xp

#51 The Russian

The Russian

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 04:15 PM

That WAS pretty ballsy. But Raimer is the craziest... or at least one of them... Haha

#52 ak-73

ak-73

• Members
  • 3,679 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 08:48 PM

Well I suppose Vincian could burn Fate and be thrown clear if necessary?

The Russian said:

That WAS pretty ballsy. But Raimer is the craziest... or at least one of them... Haha

Well, I recently modified my signature in the forum slightly. Go check it out.

Alex

#53 The Russian

The Russian

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 08:59 AM

Cruxus home of the sane. Ha!

But I just filled that last spot.

Stay around and another spot may open up soon.

#54 WGXH

WGXH

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 02:07 AM

Man, I'd love to be a part of this. I'm currently GMing a campaign with 5 of my friends, and I can't get enough of dat roleplay. If there is a spot available, is it impolite to call dibs? >_>

Regards

Jim

#55 The Russian

The Russian

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 06:57 AM

I might actually have a spot, one of my character has been AWOL for a while. Come on over and introduce yourself!

#56 The Russian

The Russian

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 06:50 PM

Sorry to double post again, but I think I may have one more spot open as another player has been AWOL too.

#57 Stormast

Stormast

• Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 12:46 AM

The Russian said:

Sorry to double post again, but I think I may have one more spot open as another player has been AWOL too.

Well, I'm new to these forums but I might be interested if that spot's still free as of now ;)

#58 The Russian

The Russian

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 06:45 AM

It is, head on over and introduce yourself.

#59 TacoCatRex

TacoCatRex

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:22 AM

Got any free spots?

I've been looking for a space marine RP for some time now.

#60 DJSunhammer

DJSunhammer

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 01:25 PM

I seriously doubt it. Chances are the game is long dead. This thread is nearly three years old, by the way.

Edited by DJSunhammer, 11 January 2014 - 01:26 PM.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS