• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Ludlov Thadwin of Sevenpiecks

Ludlov Thadwin of Sevenpiecks

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 08:20 PM

Hey everyone,

I got inspired to post this when I thought of the thread about Warhammery movies.

A group of friends and I make audio dramas under the group name "Audio Epics". For almost four years now, we've been working on a project called "The Witch Hunter Chronicles".

It's not set in the Warhammer world, but the atmosphere, the world and the Witch Hunters themselves are certainly, at least in part, inspired by it.

We are now publishing this audio drama online as a weekly series. You can listen or download it on our blog:

http://whchronicles.wordpress.com

I hope it's okay for me to post this. This project is completely free and non-profit. We just hope that Warhammer fans will enjoy our show :)

www.audioepics.com

#2 d6 Evil Men

d6 Evil Men

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 05:57 AM

Really great stuff, guys. I love this kind of stuff. Keep up the good work!

#3 monkeylite

monkeylite

• Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 06:59 AM

Very cool. I'm a big fan of audio dramas, too. It might be worth mentioning you can download these as a podcast straight from itunes.

#4 Ludlov Thadwin of Sevenpiecks

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 12:43 AM

Thanks for the feedback guys :) Every Sunday, a new episode will appear!

www.audioepics.com

#5 monkeylite

monkeylite

• Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 12:52 AM

Excellent. I've listened to 1 and 2 a couple of times and I'm really enjoying them. I have a theory about Ludlov's MO which I'm hoping is correct.

#6 Ludlov Thadwin of Sevenpiecks

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 07:58 AM

Forgive my most heinous thread necromancy, but the Witch Hunter saga is still not done yet :-)

Audio Epics is now doing a crowdfunding campaign to be able to create a 10-hour dramatised audiobook version of the story. It's going to be epic!

http://igg.me/at/witchhunter

WH_soundclouddemopic-297x300.jpg

• d6 Evil Men and k7e9 like this

www.audioepics.com

#7 doc_cthulhu

doc_cthulhu

• Members
  • 733 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 10:36 AM

I would really much like to buff/add/link this to the Daily Empire! If you are interested, please howl me back here or to my mail doc_cthulhu@hotmail.com. There is never enough inspiration for WFRP!

The Daily Empire - An inspirational & resource site for all games of Warhammer

The Guild Blog - A blog about RPGs, games (and apparently comics) by my gaming group

#8 Ludlov Thadwin of Sevenpiecks

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 08:58 AM

Thank you, Doc! I'll mail you in a sec!

www.audioepics.com

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS