javascript:void(0);/*1292324163969*/

Part 4:

javascript:void(0);/*1292324134256*/

#22 Ziltoid20

Ziltoid20

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 08:45 AM

These are awesome, thank you! I had been looking for something just like this to play during games :)

#23 Avi_dreader

Avi_dreader

Evil Rules Lawyer From Hell

• Members
  • 5,573 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 10:29 AM

NinjaDorg said:

Avi_dreader said:

Okay, post download links now :')

Also, in part three, there's a really cool picture at about 2:20, where did you get it (I'm just thinking it'd make a wonderful herald face)?  I wish I'd had it for Kerathimel :'/

The R'lyeh image is from here:

javascript:void(0);/*1292323655474*/

Download links are on their way...

#24 mi-go hunter

mi-go hunter

• Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 12:59 PM

Wow, this is REALLY great stuff. Good work!

#25 NinjaDorg

NinjaDorg

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 09:38 PM

Cheers guys - it was a labour of love but I'm pretty chuffed with it!

#26 alecoi01

alecoi01

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 05:51 AM

Thank you for your work, it's great ! Reading HPL, playing Arkham Horror or a lovecraftian RPG is going to be a far deeper experience now ! 

And best wishes for 2011 for you all !

#27 Justin Alexander

Justin Alexander

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 10:02 AM

Two thumbs up!

I'll be using these next time we play.

#28 H.P. Lovecraft

H.P. Lovecraft

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 06:05 AM

I watch (listen to) H.P. Lovecraft movies while I play, Re-Animator, From Beyond, The Gate etc.

#29 Cordsmith

Cordsmith

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 06:43 PM

Thanks for linking this!  First time playing Arkham with my son last night.  We had a blast even though we were unsure about a few rules.  The music will certainly add to the atmosphere!

#30 NinjaDorg

NinjaDorg

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 12:25 AM

H.P. Lovecraft said:

I watch (listen to) H.P. Lovecraft movies while I play, Re-Animator, From Beyond, The Gate etc.

Those are some pretty cool B-movies, Dagon is my favourite Stuart Gordon HPL flick (actually based on Shadow over Innsmouth despite the title).  Have you checked out The Call of Cthulhu silent movie?  Probably the most faithful HPL movie adaptation so far - until Del Toro gets Mountains of Madness out the door that is . . .

Thanks for all the comments and thumbs on YouTube guys, happy new year to you all too!

#31 H.P. Lovecraft

H.P. Lovecraft

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 07:43 AM

That is a great film, need to get it on dvd some day, I highly recommend the documentary The Eldrich Influence: The Life, Vision and Phenomenon of H.P. Lovecraft, which Im sure many here have already seen, but for those who haven't, check it out.

#32 NinjaDorg

NinjaDorg

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 11:04 PM

You can also watch Lovecraft: Fear of the Unknown for free here:

javascript:void(0);/*1294398256123*/

#33 Ziltoid20

Ziltoid20

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 07:44 AM

Any plans on making more tracks? We had the songs playing during our game on Friday and everybody loved em!

#34 Master Fwiffo

Master Fwiffo

• Members
  • 279 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 10:49 AM

Oh man, these are fantastic.  I'm making a CD of them ASAP and keeping it with my Arkham Horror set.  Wonderfully mood setting!

#35 TheGoose

TheGoose

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 10:59 AM

Wow, am I grateful for these! They are amazing, and will definitely give atmosphere not only to all my future Arkham Horror games, but also all Call of Cthulhu and Trail of Cthulhu RPG campaigns I'll run. It's just delightful! Awesomesauce, fat creds, love, and all that. :)

#36 NinjaDorg

NinjaDorg

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 03:16 AM

Thanks for all the comments guys, really glad you like it - I don't know how to get notifications when people reply to my posts on these forums??!

There's another sound track in the works but it's just a play list of 1920s/30s jazz without all the SFX, it also includes full tracks from these soundscapes too.  I'll let you know when it's completed.  FYI - this sound track (obviously) also works really well with Mansions of Madness.  Imho of course...  

#37 Jerreth

Jerreth

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 09:53 AM

I stumbled upon this artist whom made a few Lovecraft soundscapes and it reminded me of the brilliant ones NinjaDorg did.

www.chrislambert.net/page21.htm

I look forward to hearing more of your work NinjaDorg. :)

#38 Saikoro

Saikoro

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 08:34 PM

Totally Epic! I think I just lost 3 Sanity....

#39 Avi_dreader

Avi_dreader

Evil Rules Lawyer From Hell

• Members
  • 5,573 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 08:13 AM

NinjaDorg said:

Thanks for all the comments guys, really glad you like it - I don't know how to get notifications when people reply to my posts on these forums??!

There's another sound track in the works but it's just a play list of 1920s/30s jazz without all the SFX, it also includes full tracks from these soundscapes too.  I'll let you know when it's completed.  FYI - this sound track (obviously) also works really well with Mansions of Madness.  Imho of course...  

Heh...  I just check the forums twice a day minimum (once in the morning, once in the night).  Alas, the days of notifications are long since gone.

#40 NinjaDorg

NinjaDorg

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 11:22 AM

Cheers guys, been tied up with Lord of the Rings: LCG mods in my spare time, but I must get back to finishing that playlist soon!

Jerreth said:

I stumbled upon this artist whom made a few Lovecraft soundscapes and it reminded me of the brilliant ones NinjaDorg did.

www.chrislambert.net/page21.htm

I look forward to hearing more of your work NinjaDorg. :)

Thanks for the link, I'm off to check him out.

PS.  Sucks about this whole notifications thing, seems a bit dark age to me??

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS